My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Nothing lasts foreva!

Well its been who knows how long since I have written on this here blog that is on the inter webs. Yup.

What has happened in the last lil while.

I stopped playing WoW and started playing LoL then stopped playing that too and now I'm saving up for Halo: Reach and xbox live.

I have had a lot of high school adventures, and that's how high school should be. All A's with 2 A-'s. Pretty good if I do say so myself!

I turn 16 in less than 3 months =D. I wish it was earlier but I can't controle that, but it will be worth the wait. I'm excited. I'ma date, drive, get a job, and drive, and date. All while being totally awesome like I always am. Epic stuff right there!

Well school so far has been freakin amazing! Drivers Ed means a license is in the near future! English is...lame...but it always has been! Vid. Pro. (video productions) is way fun! Between working we listen to music and get on Facebook! Seminary is always awesome and is a great class with great people in it. Fit for life...harder than I thought, BUT it is SOOO easy to do nothing and not work. World Civ. is the same ol'. Algebra 2 honors is kinda like English...lame. And last is Biology where I am ahead in that class so I don't have to do much until everyone else gets caught up and we move on.

Just been chillin with my friends at school. Nothing huge but it hasn't been boring.

Well I will probably write less and less on this here blog as time goes on to the point I forget I have a blog.

We'll see what happens.

Peace Out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment