My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

SNAP! CRACKLE! POP! but not Ricecrispys! (The Office Part 2)

Where: Same
When: Same
Setting: School Office

So in Elementary the LAST place you wanna go for ANY reason is the office because you KNOW your in SOME sort of trouble, well even with a broken arm that was the last place I wanted to go!

Our principal was a FREAK!!! We were a school that taught Spanish as a subject because that was our extra special Preparatory class and all so the principal, no matter what setting or where we were, would walk in and make the "I love you sign" and shout "HOLA BABIES!!!"!

Lets just say a majority of the school wanted her out of that place (luckily that was the only year she was principal)

So when I get into the office with my Z shaped arm the freaky lady started to FREAK out! I thought she was gunna pass out she was so panicked.

They lay me down on a bed thing and the secretary reception lady just turns to me and says "how ya feeling"

"FINE AND DANDY! LET ME TELL YA! You know you guys can just give me a glass of juice and I'll be on my way"

Well I really didn't answer, I just closed my eyes and waited.

Well the freak of a lady comes over to me and says "ITS OK ITS OK WE CALLED YOUR MOM AND SHE IS COMING AND SHE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW JUST RELAX AND WAIT HERE!"

1. I can't really relax with a freak in my face and 2. where in the world would I go with a broken arm?

I just wanted to get away from the world...well that place.

The outside duty is explaining what happened and she explained it ALL WRONG! She said I was doing some dancing move and I went to twist on my arm but it didn't twist when my body did...HELLO!!! IT WAS KARATE! This wasn't some stupid dancing accident! This was a battle scar for the epic ninja warrior I am! (that just so happened to mess up).

Well where there is 1 freak another freak is soon behind!

Some rando man walks into the office area and looks at me and what does he do...take a guess...come on... You know that I know that you know...HE FREAKS OUT!

Well he asks what the deal is and rushes to me.

"OK OK just calm down and relax"

"oh thanks mister! I was calm and relaxed until you walked in" I didn't actually say that

"OK think of things you like...do you like firetrucks?"

"Oh thanks mister! I grew out of that stage years ago" again didn't say that

"Do you like cookies"

I say yes just to get the guy to shut up but what does he do?

"WHAT KIND OF COOKIES!!!"

Holy heck!!! Go away!!!

"There is chocolate chip, snicker doodle, peanut butter, sugar cookies"

"OH THANKS MISTER NOW I HAVE A BROKEN ARM AND I'M CRAVING A COOKIE I WILL NEVER GET!!! YOU A HUGE HELP!"

While that guy rambles on I ignore the world around me and just shut my eyes.

Well that didn't last long because my mom walks in and....FREAKS!

I guess anyone would freak when they see there most favorite child has an arm in the shape of a Z...but I was tired of people freakin out!

So she rushes me to the hospital, I'm kinda in a crappy mood, and low and behold I see the hospital and what do I do...FREAK!

I had never been to the E.R before and I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was there was going to be needles and though I can handle em the thought of em is just horrible.

"I DON'T WANT TO FIX MY ARM!!! KEEP IT LIKE THIS!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL!!! DON'T MAKE ME GO!!!"

"THEY HAVE TO FIX YOUR ARM SO WE ARE GOING!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment