My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Lazy

Well with not having written a single post for some time and not having the ability to play WoW how I like it, because the defaults are extremely stupid, I decided to write a post.

I used to write a post about once a week but with summer in the happening I have become really lazy and don't have a drive to do anything...thus not having a drive to write any posts...also because I haven't been doing anything there is nothing to write about. But I finally got off my lazy butt and did something as of recent.

First on the agenda. Jake K. got his drivers license and we now have the ability to go places. Woo fun. The thing is I feel like I'm mooching whenever we are driving around...I would much rather drive. Gas ain't the cheapest thing in the world. Big fun, we love it, next subject.

3rd/4th/5th of July was last earlier his week and ya gotta love the 4th. As you all know the 4th was on a Sunday and we as Mormons have the thing where we keep the Sabbath day holy. So in retrospect we didn't have the big events on the 4th...which was neat. On the 3rd (Saturday) Kaysville did all of their jazz and half the nation went to that. 4th came around and people, I assume, did their family stuff. 5th came around and Layton did all of their jazz. It's awesome having the ability to go to the Layton and Kaysville stuff with ease (though I didn't go to anything Kaysville or the Layton parade...but I know of people who went to everything).

So on the 6th (which is now Tuesday) I realized we didn't light off our fireworks that we bought. So me being who I am got em out and lit em along with Jake, Nate, and Tyler, with Kandis watching. Well seeing that we are teenage boys with a box of fireworks we can do some, as most would say, stupid stuff...we call it fun stuff. Why sit back and watch a firework when you can hold it? Why stand yards away when you can jump through it? Why spray the fireworks when you are done when you can spray each other? You people don't know how to have fun!

The 7th (Wednesday). Well with the 7th coming around and Tyler's parents and sibling being gone me and Tyler not only had his house empty but mine as well with my family all at work. Can you say "Perfect opportunity to do something as none fun people would say 'stupid'"? Oh yes it was. As you have all heard of the fun thing where you get a gallon of Malk and drink it in under an hour and upon doing that, if you even do, you have to hold it down for another hour. That which is called "THE GALLON CHALLENGE!!!". OK so we didn't do the actual gallon challenge...more "THE 2 LITERS OF WATER CHALLENGE". We called it a training run. The goal for Tyler was to finish the whole thing in under 20 minutes...he did it in under 10. The goal for me was to at least finish it and I did it in 25 minutes...I can't drink big amounts of water. I would go into more detail but I will have the videos posted shortly.

The 8th (Thursday aka Yesterday). Well with nothing planned I watched a bunch of T.V yesterday until about 7 o'clock when I got invited by Amy to go swimming at her house. Fun (NO sarcasm). I love to swim. I probably have mentioned that somewhere on this blog. I have also mentioned me and Amy had a treading contest a while back. Well we had another. This time we went for OVER A HOUR!!! I got there at 8:15, we started about 8:30 and went to 9:50 when at that point I thought to myself "MOTHER EFF HOW IS SHE STILL GOING!?". We were both out of breath and about to die when I was like "this ain't worth it anymore and I'm going to end it before we both die". So I did. Well that took all the energy out of us and when we climbed out of the pool and lied down we both blacked out for a brief moment. Now I am a skinny kid and my mom says I don't eat enough so I have no extra energy built up to feed off of when I do something like that, so once I burnt through my initial energy supply I was eating myself away to get more energy...not the best idea ever...and it took me a while before I could stand up and walk...a long while...over 20 minutes. But now I know if I ever need to tread water for a hour in a life or death situation I can...that's about the only good that came outta that.

So that has been my week that I finally do something. Every other week I have been Lazy.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment