My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

SNAP! CRACKLE! POP! but not Ricecrispys (Part 3: The Hospital)

Where: Davis County Hospital
When: Same
Setting: The E.R

Well after me crying my eyes out in the car we walk into the E.R and the lady behind the desk get WIDE EYED at the sight of my Z arm...my zarm. Well she tells me to sit in a wheelchair so they can take me to the operating room...Oh right I can't walk 50 feet cause my arm is broken! I walked from the parking lot to here! It ain't like my leg is a Z shape!

Well I'm sitting in the room and 1 doctor becomes 2...then 4...then 8 and then it seemed like the whole room just filled up with doctors all moving at 1000 MPH and my mom standing in the corner worried as ever.

Before I know it I have needle poking in me EVERYWHERE! I couldn't feel them because of my arm so that was good...but I still don't like needles.

Well since my Zarm didn't lay flat on the bed they propped it up on a tissue box so half of it was on bed and the other half on the tissue box. Let me tell you that was UNCOMFORTABLE! So I take my arm off and lay it on the bed. Well a nurse comes over and notices my arm isn't on the box and gets...mad is the easiest way to explain it, and asks who took my arm of. She turned to the nurse next to her and goes "Did you take his arm off the box? Do not do that". This was funny...and I needed all the enjoyment I could get, so when she put my arm back on the box and turned away I took it off. Again she gets mad and starts telling people to stop taking my arm off the box. She puts it back on and again I take it off...sadly she noticed and scolded me to keep my arm on the box.

I hate that box.

Well the next thing I can remember was someone asking me what color I wanted and I said red because that is my favorite color. Right after that I notice THE doctor has a HUGE needle in his hands with white crap in it.

My thoughts "Why does he have a bunch of Malk in there...wait...why is he putting a bunch of Malk in me...he-" and just like that I was out like a light.

So while I was asleep they put my fingers in these Chinese finger trap things (I do remember them starting to put them on) and they put a weight on my arm and had to re-break my arm into place.

From there the wrapped it up and went on their merry way.

A couple hours later I wake up and the room is empty...thank goodness...except for my dad.

I thought that I would have to stay the night so I wasn't to happy but my dad told me I could go home.

The last thing I remember is telling my dad my side of the story.


There are a couple things you should remember about this story.

When you don't know how you did something you shouldn't really try to duplicate it.
The outside duty is always WRONG!
Don't show your principal if you have Z shaped arm.
Rando men are the bane of every relaxing moment.
You aren't scared until you SEE the hospital.
Having a broken arm magically makes it so you can't walk.
Doctors multiply.
Don't trust the box.
Chinese finger traps can be used to re-break an arm.
And finally...LOVE THE MALK! Ees good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment