My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Acidic Chlorine!

Well I came to St. George with Tyler's family and its nice and fun and all but the thing that is just HORRIBLE and makes me want to rip my hair out is the pool.

I love to swim! Its relaxing and I can tread water for over 30 min. so naturally I would want to spend a lot of time at the pool. Well I do...there is just one little problem. THE CHLORINE! Now normally chlorine doesn't really bother me, but this isn't normal chlorine. It stings and burns and if you get the tiniest drop of water up your nose, in your mouth, or in your eye you are screaming for the rest of the day! We think they put acid in the chlorine. So while everyone runs down to go to the pool I am hesitant because I hate the chlorine.

So I am passing the time in whatever way possible while they all destroy themselves in the pool of acid...which isn't the top of the totem pole of fun.

The greatest T.V station we have at the condo is G4. For those of you who don't know that G4 is a T.V station it's kinda better you don't unless you like shows about video games and the Japanese version of Wipe Out with a whole lotta Cops episodes in between. Now that's my kind of channel!

So whenever we are in the condo chilling G4 is always on...no complaints there, but when you are the only one here and you don't care for the video games they are talking about its kinda boring...BUT I AM NOT GOING TO THAT POOL!

The first night here my and Tyler were laying out on the patio and we decided to call some girls at 11:30 at night. Reasonably no one answered so we left a lot of voice mails and made the game voice mail tag. The purpose is not to try and call the person but to leave a voice mail and say something funny. It's a fun thing to do at 11:30 at night and all of the cute girls are asleep.

So we have been leaving a bunch of voice mails to cute girls, but they aren't leaving any back.

Speaking of calling girls TYLER was talking to Lyssa for FOREVER last night. It started out as ''hey lets call a bunch of girls again" and ended as "hey Nate this is taking forever so lets go watch G4 while Tyler talks for another 1/2 hour before finally ending a call that wasn't suppose to last very long". Now I would have been talking to girls on my phone but I had a block on my phone that makes it so I can't talk or text after 11...which makes the nights here really boring when Tyler is talking for a hour and a lame episode of Cops is on.

Oh well tonight will be cooler.

All and all its been fun here in St. George with Tyler and Nate...if only we had cute girls here...eh we can have Nate find some vacationing babes that he can SNOG with while me and Tyler call some people, its a win win win situation!

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment: