My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Write another "You've Been Quoted"

In the recent week I have been nagged...and nagged...and nagged....AND NAGGED to write on my blog on Sundays and more specifically write another "you've been quoted". If you don't know what a "You've Been Quoted" is then I suggest scrolling down to my earlier posts and reading em. As for writing blog posts on Sundays I have a reason for not.

As some people know I can only be on the computer for a hour on Sundays. The reason. One night I stayed up till 1 in the morning playing WoW. So now I can't be on past 11 on regular days and I only get an hour on Sundays because its Sunday and the whole "Oh you gotta take a rest from things and WoW isn't a Sunday activity'' and all the other stupid Sunday restrictions.

So for my hour on Sundays I usually get on WoW just to check stuff. See what the guild is doing, see if there is any mail, and maybe do some quests on an Alt.

ANYWAY...thats why I don't like to blog on Sundays. I usually keep the blogging to a Saturday morning. I probably would blog on Sundays IF I had the 6 am to 11 pm thing I have for every other day. But I don't, so I won't.

ANOTHER reason why I don't do a "You've Been Quoted" is because it's summer and I am just chillin and relaxin, and being lazy.

Don't worry, this blog will pick back up once school starts and I start doing things and actually try to memorize funny quotes that have been said. So for all of you people worrying about not seeing another "You've Been Quoted" there is one coming.

So onto some other stuff.

School starts in 2 weeks. Fun, stupid, exciting, and nerve racking.

Fun: I get to see all of my friends again and we get to have adventures at school, because school is one big adventure.
Stupid: I won't see all of my friends that are going to Lame Davis because I am going to Awesome Layton. Also all of the lame school work.
Exciting: Its high school. I have graduated Fairfield Jr. High and am now advancing to the Bigger Badder Layton High! New school, new adventures, new people, everything is new put the friends that I have now and that I love so dearly.
Nerve Racking: EVERYTHING IS NEW AND ITS HIGH SCHOOL!

But all I can do it do my best.

In the end I think it will be more than worth it!

Peace Out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

1 comment:

  1. I object to the Lame Davis thing!!!! Davis is 3 times the school Layton will ever be!!!!

    ReplyDelete