My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Day -1 of High School!

Well as of June 5th 2010 I have been a Sophomore. Being officially graduated from Fairfield Jr. High (home of the Fairies) its time to move on to Layton High (home of the Lancers). OOOOO.

Well today is the day before school starts and I have some major issues going into this new year.

Issue 1: I have no drive to do much of anything to get ready for school tomorrow

Issue 2: Up until Dec. 15th (at the earliest) I can't drive. With that being the case I have to mooch rides off of my cousin...and I HATE HATE HATE mooching rides off of people...I would MUCH rather drive myself.

Issue 3: With it being a new school with new everything I don't have a clue what to expect. Going into my 9th grade year at Fairy field I new exactly what to expect. I mean it was my 3rd year at that school, but its my first year at this one...but it can't be THAT different.

Issue 4: Waking up at 6:30 in the morning...which isn't bad compared to some people.

Issue 5: Its school. Enough said.

Well anyway.

So far what I have done to get ready for school...nothing.

I can't tell my feelings about having to go to school tomorrow...the best words to use are "Thats weird". WEIRD! WEEEEEEIRD! Its like that goopy thing you put your hand into by accedent when your doing something...that "EEEEEEEEWWWW" feeling you get.

I can remember how excited I was for Jr. High and how AWESOME it felt when I finished my first day. I can also remember my first B day of 9th grade and how during my last class I figured I wouldn't need anything cause I hadn't needed anything in all my other classes and how mad Cobia got when I didn't have anything.

I think I'm gunna stuff my backpack with a lot of unesesary crap so it looks like I am prepared when all I will REALLY have is a notbook and a pen.

Yup...High School.

Peace Out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment