My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

High School Day 1!

Oh EM goodness!

High School is soooooo much better than Fairfield! HOLY COW!

So day one went down like this!

I get picked up by my cousins pretty early so I got to school pretty early. No biggy. Well as time rolls on and school is about to start Amy is no where to be seen and Courtney was FREAKING out! Well I said Amy wasn't going to show up and with maybe 2 minutes left she finally does. And we went to class.

First period I have Drivers Ed! I like driving. Nick Chase and Carlee Snow are in that class along with Anthony, Bailee, and others. So that's pretty cool. I also realized I will be pretty near the front of the list to get my licence so that's good. Looks like it's gunna be a good class.

Second I have English, and I HATE English. I think its the WORST subject to ever come onto this planet and if I could rid the world of the subject I would! Nothing against the teacher or the students in the class but English sucks.

Third is probably going to be the best class EVER! VIDEO PRODUCTIONS BABY!!! Oh EM goodness! That class is ALREADY EPIC!!! The whole thing is just makin movies! WOOT WOOT!

Lunch was chill. Walked around with Kenna, Tyler, and Shea my sista that I go rock climbing with! I LOVE how you can go ANYWHERE during lunch!

Fourth I have Seminary. Today we had everyone who has it 4th period gather and just introduce the teachers and what we are doing this year (D&C) so it was ok. Seminary will either be WAY cool or WAY not cool! There are a LOT of cool people who have it the same period, also a LOT I don't know, and some that I REALLY don't want in my class. Also there are a couple of different classes that we can be divided into so I REALLY hope I have am with all the people I want to be with.

Now the only down side is that throughout a lot of the school you are shoulder to shoulder trying to go down the hall so what could be a 30 second walk is like 4 times longer. Also tomorrow is my first B day and I have all of my work subjects that day (minus English which I have A day and I have gym B day and that's not a work subject). So I'll probably end up hating B days, but I might have a lot of cool kids in my class.

Well here starts my High School experiences.

Peace Out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment