My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Layton VS Davis

Seeing how most of my readers live in Davis county and either are about to go to Layton High or Davis High I thought why not piss everyone off!

Honestly, the amount of energy and time waisted fighting about which school is better and why the other sucks is stupid! I say whoever the heck is fighting about it is the loser!

Let me quote one of my friends. "Davis is three times the school Layton will ever be". Well considering you haven't gone to school at either...this comment is irrelevant.

Let me quote another one of my friends. "If I couldn't go to Layton I would go to Northridge way before Davis". Again. You haven't gone to school to Layton, Davis, or Northridge yet so again, comment irrelevant.

I will admit I used to join into the Layton Davis feuds over which school was better and now I realize how extremely stupid I was about doing so.

So I am going to shut all you up!

Item number 1 "Layton is just a bunch of druggies!". Well we could say that about Davis too. They do have the highest drug rate out of Davis county, but Layton also has people who do drugs. Ya find what you look for.

Item number 2 "Davis kids are rich and snotty". Hahahaha. I've seen some pretty NOT rich kids that go to Davis. I have also seen some pretty RICH kids that go to Layton. And as for the snotty, both have some D bags that think they are the top of the world and are gunna be D bags to everyone else. Just don't get involved with em.

Item number 3 "Everyone and their Grandma went do Davis". Davis HAS been here for a WHILE and yes a lot of people had their parents, grandparents, and maybe great grandparents go to Davis and now it is there turn. It would be the SAME exact way if Layton has been here for as long, but its a newer school so OBVIOUSLY that wont be the case...for now.

Item number 4 "Davis is SOOO much nicer/Davis gets ALL the money" Davis does have a nice campus, wont deny it, Layton is under construction so we will see how that turns out. So at this moment Layton is spending some money for new stuff.

Item number 5 "Layton has perverted teachers" Well we just got unlucky and had a teacher go all pervy...if he was at Davis at the time it woulda ended pretty much the same.

Item number 6 "Davis is SO much smarter" You do realize its the kid. There are PLENTY of stupid kids that are going to Davis, same with Layton. And Layton has smart students too. A lot of that is pretty much the kid, not the school.

So next time you wanna diss on Layton or Davis save your breath, cause I'm gunna sit there thinkin your dumb as heck for getting so into it.

Layton is great.
Davis is great.
In the end they are both schools.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Well, seeing as I'm not going to either... go Bountiful! Have a totally spectacular school year

    ReplyDelete