My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Goodbye Fairfield

As of Friday at about 1 pm I officially left Fairfield and became a Layton Lancer!...odd.

My feelings? It feels like I am in one long weird dream and not much has sunken in yet. Oh how I fear that moment when everything hits me like a ton of bricks that fell out of a cargo plane.

I guess what I hate about going to Layton is that a lot of my friends are going to Davis and I might not ever see them again. Then again most of the friends I was really close to are going to Layton so its not that bad. Plus I will make a lot of new friends so that's cool.

My time at Fairfield was...well it was all over the place. Highs, lows, and everything in between. I learned a lot, not just school wise but social and all that good ol' stuff. Sure I will miss the good times but I am happy to rid myself of all the bad. High school is another fresh start in a person's life...I wonder how many I will get.

Nothing is changing. I have all my peeps, well most, but I have my peeps, I am going to end up sitting in more class rooms, and the walk from class to class will be longer. Nothing is changing.

For people who dwell on the bad and think high school is all different and you can't handle I say to you "put on your big kid pants and suck it up". NOTHING is going to be bad! Sure you might have a crappy date because your 16 and can date now, or you might not like a new teacher, but It's just school and all of that is going to happen...it even happened at Fairfield (not the crappy dates).

I see only good from this. DRIVING! FREEDOM OF DRIVING! DATING! How could this NOT be awesome?!?! This is where the best times of your life are going to be! This is where life starts because Jr. High was a trial run. This is where you can take life by the wheel and direct it where ever you (pardon the language please) DAMN please! This is going to be freakin amazing and don't think otherwise!

I SAY BRING ON HIGH SCHOOL!

LETS DO THIS!

LAYTON LANCERS!

PEACE OUT GIRL-SCOUT!

LOVE  YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the chicks will dig your used Smart Car:)

    ReplyDelete