My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

You've Been Quoted 3

You know the rules. No space between em they go together, space between they are separate. No specific order! (A lot of these ya had to be there)

"SHUT UP NATE YOU AREN'T EVEN MORMON!" Me

"All Marriages have their rough patches...ours just started really soon" Me

"For a guy who can't even date you sure move fast" Dad

"WE ARE STRANDED AT THE MALL!" Amy

"Wait I thought you were Catholic?" Nate
"I am" Courtney
"What spirit are you getting? The spirit of the Devil?" Nate
"OH NATE! NOOO! That was low man" Me

"Dude that key hurt" Me
"Even if I didn't use a key I still would have used my nail" Tyler

"I WANT MY OWN 'ABC' GUM!" Danny

"Guys I just peed in my undies!" Tyler D.

"YOU COME INTO MY TENT, DROP A PIECE OF GARLIC BREAD IN IT, AND JUST LEAVE?!?! NOW ITS SMASHED ALL OVER MY SLEEPING BAG!" Me

"Where were you?" Corry C.
"I fell asleep in the Griffin's car" Me
"How long were you in there" Corry C.
"I don't know...I went in there right after breakfast" Me
"You were asleep for TWO hours!" Sister Smed
"Wow...where is everyone else?" Me
"They went on a hike. Funny how no one noticed you were gone" Corry C.

"Eh I don't feel like going to Church" Me
"We go to get in the mood" Mom
"uuuhhh..." Me
"NOT LIKE THAT! To get in the mood to go to Church. I'm telling your dad!" Mom

"You don't know what snuck out is?" Paige
"I thought you said sucked out" Me

"See, James gets me" Me

"My life story 'Tyler you're awesome...but Nate is SOO hot!'" Tyler

"While you're down there..." Jake

"Good huss?" Tyler
"No" Me
"Ten bucks for Lyssa?" Tyler
"Nope. Only Carley" Me
"But I/You won't see her until school starts" Both

"I was laying in bed thinking 'I miss Tyler...and Jason'" Lyssa
"See I only heard 'I miss Tyler'" Tyler
"No! I said Jason too" Lyssa
"No I heard only Tyler too" Me
"Well I said you" Lyssa
"Ya you said him as an after thought" Tyler
"YES AN AFTER THOUGHT! WHAT NOW!" Me

"Dude Zelda is like 1,000 times better than WoW" Lyssa

"In one year I get to date" Lyssa
"Oh so you look at Jason when you say that?" Tyler
"WOO! See being an after thought pays off!!!" Me

"Would you go on a double date with me if Nate came?" Tyler
"No...but if Jason or James was there I would" Lyssa
"WOO! Being an after thought RULES!" Me

"I am like Double her mass and Double her height" Tyler D.
"Well...Double her mass ya" Me

"So when he gets back from his mission I will be 18!" Lyssa

"Do you know where I live" Me
"Nope...Darn I guess I can't come" Paige (still don't get why that's a reason...)

"Is her last name Squeegee?" Dad

"Tyler spilled a huge glob of frosting on the floor" Me
"Ya it looks like my diarrhea" Tyler D

"Being the only girl rocks!" Lyssa

"How do you know Tyler" Lyssa
"He is my cousin" Tyler D's cousin
"I see the resemblance" Lyssa
"REALLY? I don't" Tyler D's cousin
"He is Mexican and I am white" Tyler D

"Ahhh stupid red bar" Me

"We took a vote and accept Amy into the family" Dad

"IDK...I didn't even do it and I still got 50%. So I got an A in that class" Me
"I did it and I got a B in there" Tyler D.
(It was a 400 point assignment)

"How much was the camera" Tyler D.
"$350" Me
"WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A MOTOR SCOOTER!?!?" Tyler D.

No comments:

Post a Comment