My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Well...hmm

I honestly have no clue what to talk about...and its time for an update.

Nothing happened this week.

OK well things did happen but nothing that is HUGE and I could write a neat post about. The biggest thing was White and Nerd Rage

That is the video me and Tyler made.

We were just sitting there and he said "Lets film the white and nerdy video" so we just get up grab my camera and go. All in all it took around 4 hours of not knowing what to do and losing our first edit due to my computer freezing. In the end it turned out pretty well besides the fact we didn't want to finish the song completely and the "bloopers" are longer than the actual video, but its good for the first time ever doing something like that.

I bet with a plan, time, dedication, willing people, time, plans, ideas, time, places, and time I could make a pretty epic movie! I say I because generally I am going to film/produce/direct/edit and put the most TIME into the video.

I am split between making fan made music videos (which is easy it just can take a while especially to edit) or write out a script of sorts and just come up with a funny idea for something (which coming up with the idea and making a cool script is the hard part). So that's what I gotta think of doing. I already have 1 music video under my belt, next I will probably try a scripted thing to compare.

Well...

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment