My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

YC/HC

Youth Conference...what can I say about it.

If you said "Jason describe YC in 1 word" I would say "SUCKED!"! In 2 I would say "Sucked Massive" or "Really Sucked" and in 3 I would say "Really Sucked Massive".

Those are days of my life I am NEVER getting back! I could have been doing something fun with my friends but nooooo, I had to get rained on!

That is all I have to say about YC.

Onto something else.

I always wonder "how many people ACTUALLY read my blog". Sure I have those 6 (it was 7 but someone stopped following me =/ ) Followers but I think more people other than my parents read this. So I am doing a "Head Count" of all the people that read my blog.

If you wouldn't mind helping my I would enjoy if you left a comment on this post. You can say anything from "Jason you are sooo hot and I so wanna date you" to "Jason you fail and don't deserve to live so I hope ninja assassins destroy you". You can leave your name or anything. Please 1 comment per person so I can have an accurate count. You can also be extremely DUMB and not comment because I know there are going to be people like that.

It is easy to comment. Just hit "leave a comment" or whatever button it is, a screen pops up, type your comment, hit anonymous person or whatever button falls under your liking, and then type in the secret message thingy that they give you and bada bing bada boom!

This is just so I know how many people I am writing to and if I should continue this blog.

SAVE THE BLOG! LEAVE A COMMENT!

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog! I was thinking about doing the same thing to find out if anyone read my blog, besides my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "save the blog". I love reading it. It is a good place to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete