My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

3 tabs.

I live a pretty simple life. I have realized that. I don't do anything really, just sit here with my 3 tabs. When I'm not playing WoW but I'm on the computer this is basically how it goes.

Facebook: Just a check then leave it open just in case someone wants to chat and constantly refreshing to see what stupid groups people are joining.

YouTube: Just to check my subscriptions and listen to some music if I feel like it.

Blogger/Blogspot/whatever the heck this is called: Just to write these posts that you people read.

Wow I am living on the edge let me tell you. Action just flows through these veins....I need to do more crap, and productive crap at that because I can't handle anymore sitting around doing nothing with a group of people. We could at least do something stupid and out of the blue like walk to Wal-Mart and get kicked out. So my goal is to do more crap over the summer. I think I have talked about this before...oh well. Until then I will sit there with my 3 tabs open.

What else am I suppose to do at 10:46 at night? Go to bed? Naaahhhh. So that's all I can really do because I'd rather sit and write something with no point while listening to music than sit on WoW seeing what people say, I can't do much on there that wouldn't take up at least 30 minutes of my time and I never know when my mom will come down and kick me off, which she always does. Why doesn't she just go to bed? It's not like I need to be tucked in. I know I can't stay up all night and I get myself up every morning. Can I have a little leniency? I can put in ear phones so you wont have to hear anything.

Last but not least I would enjoy a position at Dunder Mifflin as a paper salesman. I WILL become the best Dunder Mifflin paper salesman ever...even better than Dwight! That was kind of a joke to say I need a job.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Even though you hate the spelling comments you better learn how to spell salesman before you ever become a salesman. Unless Dunder Mifflin (I hope that is the correct spelling) is going to take up selling sail boats.

    ReplyDelete