My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

500 points of doom!

Well its that time of week where I get on and reflect on all the things that have happened over the week and share my side of the story with you guys.

Seeing how it was the second to last week of school I thought it was going to be a work free fun week, that was not the case however. Sure Monday and Tuesday we do little assignments and I don't really mind, but on Wednesday all of a sudden I have a bunch of crap to do and NOOOO drive what so ever to do it. Theatre we have musical interps (Musical Interpretations. Basically you sing a song that is from a musical. Gag me) to do and I didn't do it and wasn't going to do it and told myself "I am not going to do this". It turns out that they are worth 500 points! EhFF! So it came to the point where it was my turn with nothing ready and about to loose 500 points when I realized I could just B.S my way through it and get some points. Well my teacher wasn't to happy with my idea and said she would give me a redo since I at least TRIED something. So I got to thinking "She said if we get a 0 on this we would have a F in the class...but she has sooo many things in there that are worth hundreds of points each so it can't take us down that much".

So me being totally smart I added up all of the points and we have a "Total Points Possible" from the entire term of....Three-thousand seven-hundred twenty five!!! 3725 points out of the whole term (that is including the musical interps). Now take off 500 and that gets you 3225. Divide 3225 by 3725 and you get 87%. Last time I checked 87% was not a F but somewhere in the B to B+ range. Soo this whole thing wont screw me if I don't do it...but I am at least going to "try" to do something.

Now you might think "oh Dude you are a lazy piece of crap!". I will have you know that I did all of my other homework and I got 91% on my final map quiz in Carter's class (but sadly I forgot to do a current event (which makes me really mad) and I am still at a C+ (which makes me really mad)). So I am not totally lazy...I just don't want to do a musical interp.

On to more fun things.

There WAS a Rhapsody party scheduled today but it got postponed due to a chance of rain. =/ darn. So today I don't know what I am going to do...I have an idea of what to do though.

Yesterday (Friday) my parents went to St. George to pick up my grandma so for the night me and my sister had the house (well I had the house...she was at work then went off with her friends). My thoughts were "cool no parents to say 'no you can't go there' and I will be able to party it up". Well...it turns out that due to them being gone and my sister being gone and my lack of a licence I can't go much of anywhere. So I was stuck at home all night and didn't go anywhere. Would have gone to Tyler's but he was (or is) at some Baseball tournament. You would think I would know the exact story because he is my best friend...but once he starts to talk about his baseball team I tune him out. He may be my best friend...but I don't know a ton about the kid. We have a friendship of "dude I don't want to, am not going to, and never will know you inside and out, that is not how I am going to roll". We aren't like Amy and Courtney who know every little detail about each other...which is cool because that means they are great friends and we all need great friends, but me and Tyler don't roll that way.

So if you have a question about Tyler I might be able to answer about 70% of em...probably less because people usually ask questions that only the BFF would know. Usually it's "Jason who does Tyler like" and to be honest I have tried to get it out of him but he wont budge so I gave up and thought "it honestly doesn't matter because if it did we would end up in a competition over a girl". So I have noooo clue about who he likes. Again, he may be my best friend, but I don't know him that well.



So the coming week is the last week of school. All I have to do is survive Wednesday because I know Tuesday wont be horrible...unless I am forgetting something in English, which I probably am like always. The events of Wednesday are: 1. My musical interp that I have been putting off so much to the point where I say I don't want to do it and I B.S my way through but she end up giving me a redo and even though it's worth 500 points I still will get a B if I don't do it (maybe B- but nothing lower). 2: A TEST! In math on the last week of school...holy shiz. 3. Rhapsody will be "Miner in a mess because she didn't plan things well enough". 4. Carter will throw out some random thing that will screw over my grade even more.

Fun =/

Oh well. Thursday is Lagoon day and Friday is the last day of school. Then it is summer and hopefully I will be able to find fun things to do.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment