My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Behind the Mind: The Creation

Along with my "You've been quoted" series I am starting another. "Behind the Mind". In this series I'll talk a little about what my inspiration for all of this is. I will still continue my "Weekly updates" and my "You've been quoted" series. This is so you can see where I got my ideas.

"The Creation". Well my first and for most (IDK if I used that saying right) post is about how I started the blog. I think it is appropriate to have how it started first.

Where most of my life happens this all started at T-Wizzle's house. They are down with Netflix and had a new movie that came in the mail that day. Dan was the one who wanted to get it but we all ended up in their T.V room watching this movie.

I had to leave WAY before anything really happened but what I got out of this was, there are a bunch of newspaper writers trying to solve a murder or something of that sort. The main dude had a blog that he wrote on and that inspired me.

My thoughts: "People can become well known with a blog and people will see what I have to say".

I'm all about having people know me and the whole "I wanna be famous" deal.

So what do I do? I go home and make said blog. My first post was pretty much cheesy as heck and pretty much gay. It went something like "Let us begin this epic adventure of a blog and the power set behind one"....ya LAME! But that is how I got this whole thing started.

Pretty soon some people started reading it and now I have 7 followers, not that it's a ton, but its 7 more than when I started.

Like with everything there are people who wont be happy with you, and this blog has started some contention and has offended some people, but life happens.

Next in the series (which I don't know when I will post it) "P.O.G.S-L.Y" (lets see if anyone could POSSIBLY guess what it is about *heavy sarcasm*)

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment