My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Crush

Let me burst your bubble right from the get-go. The title is not about my crush, its about crush soda because I had half of a two letter thing of it. So consider you bubble bursted.

Anyway.

A great man said once said this "Time heals all wounds...except these crazy eyes I guess". Yes that is from Mr. Deeds. But that statement is true, time heals all wounds. Give things enough time and every little thing is gunna be ok.

Me and the KBB have come to an agreement that we both over reacted about a thing-that-shan't-be-named-but-it-ruined-life-for-the-both-of-us-for-a-while. Boy am I sooo glad that we could both step down and actually talk instead of avoiding each other. I will say she took the first step into fixing all of this so yes she was the mature one in all of this, but I quickly responded with my agreeing and now things are all better.

Thank you KBB and I am glad we can be friends again.

=)

Weekend update time.

Well school is coming to a close fairly quickly and as of now my grades are sitting at 4 A's, 1 A-, 1 B+, and 1 B-. THANK THE LORD! I am going to finish out the school year with some great grades and no C of any kind...that is unless my semester project in CARTER's brings me down....oh dear. I am at the very edge of a B- with a 80.6% and if I lose that .6% then I will get a C+ because I only got 70% on my semester project (stupid work cited pages and I ALWAYS forget them) and he hasn't put it in yet. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay at at least a B-!

Well lets go to a sad note now.

I LOST MY FLIPPIN ITOUCH!!!!!! My guess is it slipped outta my pocket some time during the day and now it is no where to be seen. =( And because I ACCIDENTALLY lost that my parents don't trust me with a video camera. So now I can't get that either! Life is devastating! Oh well, people have it worse.

Back to happy.

Today me and Ashlyn finally played each other in basketball after a week or two of saying we wanted to but never doing it. Well let me tell you how this went down.

Right when she challenged me I thought "Oh my! I am going to KILL Ashlyn in BBall. She has no chance. I bet she isn't even that good. I bet she wont even score". Yup, that's my little cocky side coming out. Well I did get an early lead and she did come back twice but in the end I won. EAT IT! I told her she would loose. Not that I am trying to be mean to her, she played WAY better than expected and it was kinda a slap in the face for me. I think the reason I won is because I am kinda tall and defense is my best game. Without my defense she probably would have won, because I can not make a shot for the life of me. I have a little secret to playing D, the key is to look at their belly button because their eyes head and the ball could be doing one thing but they always go where their belly button goes. Now that I think of it I probably looked REALLY creepy staring at her stomach and breathing so hard in the crouched position I was in...but I'm sure she wasn't creepped out by it...at least I hope not.

Afterwards we headed over to Adam Beiber's house and watched a movie. That was cool all the way up until the point where the couch was crowded as heck and my legs where smashed together making my boxers and shorts bundle up and my legs sticking together from sweat and no where to put my arms but uncomfortably on the top of the couch, but I was NOT going to move. We watched Hitch which is one of the best movies ever made...ok everyone says that about every movie...so its one of the best in its category. We kinda decided it was a chick flick...but for men...so a mick flick...then I thought well its for dudes...and you can guess what the name is when you combine dude and chick. Not the best name ever.

It ended up being a good night but I have a headache from probably lack of water and to much soda and chips.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment