My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

SNOG! (well cuddle for now)

Have you ever sat by someone of the opposite sex and just wanted to cuddle with them, but didn't want to risk anything. I am sure we all have...that blasted feeling. I don't know what it is but I just always want a girl in my arms...or else a really big teddy bear...but girls are cooler.

There was a time that I would always have a girl in my arms when I wanted a girl in my arms, but those times have passed, but the wanting of a girl in my arms hasn't. I don't mind which girl in particular, I mean they are all really cute, so any girl would work. And not a "I want to spark something" cuddle, just a "eh were buds and we do things like this" cuddle. I guess I will just have to have a giant teddy bear to cuddle with whenever I watch a movie, though that might be a little odd to people and taking it places would be even worse.

So risk it? Or not? Then again just cuddle with every girl that sits by me might work. I wont single out one girl so people wont think of anything and a relationship thing wont form. Cuddle with one, then a different one, then a different one doesn't sound to bad actually. I don't find that being a player or using girls, I find it searching for a future relationship. Then I can see what basses I am on with which girls and I can find girls that, when I am older, would like to further a relationship with. See it all works out.

Then in the end, after my mission, I will SNOG instead of cuddle!
(........ha ha JK.....but seriously)

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're into sending some very confusing signals to these girls. For now, just work on being friendly, stop blogging about past relationship(s), and when you are older just pick any of the 50 different girls you have invited to our house. They are all beautiful, polite, and would love to go on date where the conversation doesn't involve WoW, other pretty girls at the flower shop, or how annoying everybody else in the world is compared to your cool self. Peace out, Rainbow Trout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha! Dad is FUNNY! "Peace out, Rainbow Trout"... cleaver, cleaver man! Dude, how old are you? Um let's see... 15! Don't be a man slut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally... as a girl I'm grossed out and a little offended. If that was your dad (the first comment) then he was right on ALL accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were born a cuddler the day you entered this world! It's in your genes. Just beware that some may take it wrong, but the right ones won't. Peace out - no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm glad that you're honest and you say what you think! But you should probably keep this sort of thing in the closet. Like with WoW. ;)

    ReplyDelete