My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Behind the Mind: P.O.G.S-L.Y

If you may not have noticed, which most of you have, I end EVERY single post with:

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

And some of you may be wondering why. Well I am here to answer that question right now.

I LOVE my sister! She is the only reason I am cool like I am, or have any cool-ness at all. When we were little we did NOT like each other that much. I would yell at her, she would yell at me, and our parents would yell at both of us. This went on until I got into Jr. High and my sister was in her Junior year of High School when she realized "My brother is a little dork and is going to get beat up in Jr. High unless I come to the rescue". And that is what she did. She saved me from a world of no friends and bad dressing and all around what not to be. For that I owe her a GREAT deal of thanks and ever since we have become better and better friends.
Though we don't really hang out, but we do live together (well if she isn't up at USU then we do), and so we see each other when she is home. Now our schedules don't exactly line up. When I get home from school she goes off to work. By the time she gets back I am usually doing something and she goes off with her friends. Though last summer was different and we actually saw a lot of each other. I would be getting up and just starting to get ready for the day and she was usually leaving shortly after. She had this thing of saying "Peace out Girl-Scout!" whenever she left and I just had the natural habit to yell back "Love you!" and this went on most every day for last summer.

That has always been inside my head of her just saying "Peace out Girl-Scout!" and me yelling "Love you!". It became part of my life. So when I made this blog I wanted to have something I would put at the end of every post as kind of a sign off. That almost immediately popped into my head and ever since I have ended my posts with "Peace out Girl-Scout! Love you!". The acronym is just there so I could fit it into the title.

So that is my little ode to my sister I put into every post.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Now how about a post about your relationship with your Mom or are you still mad she won't let you eat chocolate chips for breakfast.

    Peace out, Don't Pout

    ReplyDelete