My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Summa planninninnin

So usually I go through most of summer yelling "I AM BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!" and sitting around doing nothing, but this summer I want to change things up.

I have always wanted to make videos and see my video editing/producing/directing/creating/filming/acting skills and post em on YouTube and become well known that way...but I have never been able to because no matter what I try nothing ever works. But recently I figured out how I will do it.

No I wont explain how I am doing it because it is rather boring.

But anyway all I need is a camera (an actual good one not those crappy flip ones) and some creativity and some friends and boom I will be making videos. And the best part is, is that I actually have friends that want to make videos to. I think I would start with my own version of music videos because I've come up with some sweet ideas for some things. Then from there see what else I can do/figure out.

So to my parents that will soon read this post I say "I NEED A CAMERA! TAKE ME SHOPPING! I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING THIS SUMMER!"

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Why do your ideas involve money? what's wrong with being content and mowing the grass once a week with IPOD head phones that shock your ear drums????

    I like the concept about getting a little camera, JUST DON"T BUG YOUR MOM EVERY WAKING HOUR OF THE DAY!

    Peace Out, Don't Pout

    ReplyDelete