My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Blog Plans.

Off topic, but first I want to mention if another person comments on my spelling (which I know is horrible) I will sock 'em right in the kisser! Honestly people! I don't have a spell check on my blog (which I don't know why not and if you can tell me how to get one please do because it will greatly help) and I don't want to take the time to go through and check everything. I just want to type something and get my point out there and move on.




Soooo back onto the subject of my "Blog Plans".

Plan number 1: I will post something new at least once a week. You can generally expect it late Friday, sometime Saturday, or a little later Sunday. I feel if there are some people checking my blog for updates I don't want you to check all the time to find I haven't put anything up. And I might also throw something in late one weeknight, just to give you guys a special gift.

Plan number 2: I'm actually going to put a point to every post. I had 3 posts that I put up one night that were WAY too random and had NO point to them. I honestly was worried that I was on crack. So sorry for those 3 in a row. It was late one night and I hadn't had much sleep the 2 previouse nights due to homework I had to crank out. Sorry.

Plan number 3: If I can be smart enough to figure out how to put links to subjects so there is a "mini-blog" for different things I may talk about. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sence but I'll try to explain. I don't want just a main page of everything I post, I want different pages for different subjects. So if someone likes to read my many rants they can go to a page where I just post rants, or maybe someone wants to hear about just my every day life they can go to a page with all of those posts on it. Maybe someone wants to read about my latest crush or crush-s or in general my experiences with my lady friends they can go to a page with those. And for all the nerds out there like me, a World of Warcraft page talking about my WoW experiences and the latest stuff I've done (though I doubt I will get any readers for that page).
Now this plan may throw off my schedualed posting plan number 1 but it will make it so my friends that don't want to read about WoW wont have too.
Please coment if you know how I could do plan number 3 and also how I can put a spell check on my page.

Thank you!

Peace out girl-scout.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment