My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Grounded! PSH-PA-KAY!

Well out off all of the things that I can't do this week (WoW) I can blog at least. And with out being able to blog today I would still be sitting at the kitchen with my head on a place mat listening to my mom watch New Moon and my dad read the newspaper going crazy and losing my mind. I am honestly tired beyond compare and want to go to bed, but that isn't fun, productive (in a way), and I won't be able to fall asleep as well tonight if I take a nap because I'll probably wake up around 9. So I'll just blog for an hour or so, and trust me I have a short enough attention span that is just long enough to go through eather one or many topics to fill up an hour worth of blogging.

So I wan't to start off with why I got grounded =D!

I'm not a huge fan of church. It's not the funnest thing ever created, and I have had a busy busy week. So this morning I thought to myself "I'M NOT GOING TO CHURCH!" So I got up and did some homework that I'm behind on due to the busy busy week. That got me out of going to church. Mission acomplished! Well once that was all done I thought "well now what.....World of Warcraft". So I do my thing and get everything I needed to get for the time being when my dad comes home from church to get me. DANGIT! He finds me on WoW and wasn't to happy, thus grounding me for a week from WoW. =(.

So starting earlier today I can't play WoW this week. And I'm going crazy. WoW is my sunday activity because there is nothing else to do on sundays, and not being able to play it I have nothing to do. So I watched all of the special features on New Moon and watched it with director commentary. That ocupied some time...but there is still a lot of time left in the day.

Time now is 5:53. In about 7 minutes my cousins are coming over. SHOOT MEEEEE! I HATE family get together things. I don't have anything to do with them. We all like different things but yet we are forced to hang out. I like to be on the computer, this is my place, it is what I do, but I can't when cousins are over because I "need to spend time with them". I don't want to, they don't want to, and we end up sitting around being bored. UGH! That also means I'm going to have to cut this blog short and finish it later. But we will see how it turns out.

So "Once Upon a Mattress" ended yesturday at around 9:30. Sad times. Now I won't have anything to do this week with a lack of WoW and not having any more practices or performances. But it was way fun while it lasted. For some people it was their last performance ever, for others it was just the beginning. I honestly don't know if I will do the Layton play and musical, I'de have to see how things turn out. I like more camera acting than stage acting, well at least the idea of camera acting since I've never been in a movie or on T.V. Stage is too confined for me. All on one place. Having to memorize all your lines at once. No special effects. No fame. But ya gotta start somewhere.

Brief intermission. Cousins arived. BRB.

So the time with my cousins was better than I thought. Still they were here a while but we played basketball and I pwned!

Back to the musical.

The reason I want to be a camera actor and not a stage actor is because camera actors go places and shoot epic scenes and all you have to memorize is the lines for that scene. Its totally my thing. I don't like stage acting (well I like it but not as much) because all of the lines have to be memorized at once, its all in one place, and less people see a stage act. Now "The Mystery Maze" (which everyone should come see) is kinda a mix between those two. You go around to different rooms so that will be way cool. But my biggest dream is to be an actor in movies.

I've watched Twilight 13 times. 3 with commentary, and all of the special fetures and behind the scenes. The reason I've watched it with the commentary is because you get to see the ideas behind everything and some things you wouldn't notice other wise. Out of the 3 times I watched with commentary I learned something new, and with that knowladge I liked the movie more. And behind the scenes you get even MORE information; I'm all about the info. Why I chose Twilight instead of other movies is because they have good behind the scenes and I like the movie. I'm sure Star Wars has good behind the scenes but I don't like the movies that much. Oh have to clarify, I was sick on a Sunday and just put in Twilight because we had just bought the movie and I was bored enough to watch all the behind the scenes and commentary and I instantly loved it. I didn't know there was so much info about a movie that was just right there. It was amazing and makes a movie so much better. But my dad has the record with watching Napoleon Dynomite 6 times on one Sunday with every feture. =D GO DAD!

So comments. What are your big dreams? How many times have you watched a movie and what movie was it? Stage acting or camera? And last but not least: Do you like commentary on a movie?

Well that is my weekly update.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Commentary is way fun :) My family thinks I'm crazy, but I think they're hilarious! Especially when it's movies that have british actors because their commentary is fun to listen to....

    anyway, I see what you mean about stage v. camera. I like doing camera because you don't have to freak out about an audience because there is none! It's easier for people to give you your lines if you forget them, too.

    Big dreams: become an editor and vocal coach! fun stuff!! haha photographer like my aunt would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, have you figured out who I am yet?

    ReplyDelete