My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

When internet is slow and homework is a mess. Well thats when it gets fun.

*gently hugs computer and patts the monitor* Im back baby don't worry. It will be ok. I promise I wont leave you again like that.

That was my awkward moment with my computer. Not as awkward as with Edward, but who wouldnt kiss him?

Ok I'm shaking, its odd, a cold shake, mixed with full of energy, mixed with excitement, mixed with I didnt get much sleep last night and I'm reaching the point where you go loopy...just before where you have a random energy spaz and afterwards everything is hilarious.

I have a bromance with a cardboard cutout...and I like it (in a totally im joking with the whole thing way)

Anyway this is my story.

I had to read 200 pages in 2 nights and I am not a good reader. So thats hard for me. In total it was: night number one, 2.25 hours of strait reading, night number two, 3 hours of strait reading.

So for those 2 night...plus every other night where I had to catch up on homework and missing assignments I didnt have much time on the computer. WoW ripped from my hands and Facebook so distant.

Ya it was a blast let me tell you. But a major growing experience.

Honestly I will say I have no clue where this post is going, I just needed to write something after lack of being on the computer. I think I have some problem.

So many things have happend so fast. I got a cold, then all of a sudden, bang boom pow, and I'm still recovering from all the dumbness of a cold and I'm sitting here thinking "uuuuuhhh ok...can you re explain".

But I don't want an explination...I want to go *pointing forward* that way. And when I say that I dont mean to my neighbors house or into my computer (though that would be cool), I mean life forward.

Full speed ahead. All hands on deck.

This is how I roll. When I was in Hawaii the pool at the hotel (though less than 200 feet from the beach I liked more because the beach wasnt really swimable as the pool) had a bunch of jest in it that made a slight counter-clockwise current through the pool. So me being so cool I just floated on my back for about a half hour and just let my body go witht he flow. My parents thought it was hilarious watching me just go in circles like that but I didn't care. I was in my own peacefull place where I could just sit and rest from life. And let me tell you if I could fall asleep floating on my back in a pool without drowning to death I would. I just feel at peace floating on my back in a pool.

Anyway now that I said that I dont know what to say....other than I'm usually talking to myself a lot on here. Because I'm thinking you as a reader don't like reading all of my random jumpy words.

Sure I can put heart into a post but this one is more for me just to replenish my need of the computer.

Anyway.

Peace out girl-scout.

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. actually, it's very entertaining to read your blog.... It's stuff I can see you saying and doing all the time, but still lots of things I've never realized about you. For instance, you're a good writer! I don't know how much you like it, or even if you've realized it yourself, but you're good. Plus you have a lot of good points.... like the thing with the pool. That sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete