My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Late Night Weeked Update.

Well this is my weekly update.....hmmm....what to talk about.

Well here is something to talk about. NOTHING happend since my last post. =/ I live a boring life.

Term ended. I came out with 4 A's 2 B's and 1 C....danr Carters class. Not that Carter is a bad teacher...I just don't do so hot in there. Theatre went from a B to an A+ with a total of 108% =D! Yay for extra credit that I didn't realize. Correction to the previously stated grades. 3 A+'s 1 A 2 B's and 1 C. Aparently I had 108% in social dance, which isn't hard as long as you did well on the test. Also in Chior I got 100.11% and barely skimmed not getting another N after working one off and getting written down twice for events that were just bad timing. I pulled Science and English up from C's to B's! Woot. But Carter's went from C to B back to C =(. Mrs. Dickson isn't the smartest of people. You don't put extra credit out of 1, you put it out of 0. So I probably would have gotten 109% for that one point concidering* I had 108.87%. But oh well, its not like it would change anything. What would happen "Oh I see you only got 108% in social dance. Well we don't hire anyone that got less than 109% I'm sorry". Now that would suck.

I forgot the day (probably Thursday), but I got really anoyed at something so I told Tyler "I'm going to ask people for hugs and see how many I get". I got 14 (3 from guys but man hugs count) and I probably could have gotten more but I only asked a few then was satisfied* with 14. I guess it is a P.R though.

And for the coming week I have an All-Day-Play-Practice Monday. They can be fun, or really dumb, but hopefully fun. Then we open Wednesday at 7 and do it Wed Thur Fri Sat at 7 and matine* at 2 on Sat. So everyone should come and see it so you can see me in a poofy shirt! And watch me do a goofy dance! AND SING A LINE SOLO! You wont see me in any of act 2 because I'm not in it. Except the fanale*, but everyone is up their and its not super long. You still should come see it. Also come see Myster Maze that my theatre class is doing. I don't know the dates yet though.

I finaly learned how to turn on and off overwrite just barely. Wish I woulda known that earlier.

Well I REALLY need to get some sleep. I'm behind on it.

Peace out girl-scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment