My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

We are men, and we can change, if we have to...we guess.

To those girls out there that get pissed off at guys odds are you have every right to do so.

Oh just to clarify this is in a general sence and not pointed towards any specific person...soo this is towards everyone.

Have you ever heard the man prayer? Well if you haven't I'll share it. "I'm a man, and I can change, if I have too...I guess." Originated from the "Red and Green" show that is how men think.

"Ah ya I can change" and we may do it for a while but we fall under the same patturns eventually.

I'm not saying that we will never change, because with the right drive and determination and a goal we can, but without that we can't. And I guess that goes for everyone.

Now to the girl that goes "Oh dear...that ended that" and then to have you guy go "AH..BUT..NO..SEE...HMM" we really don't have an excuse. We messed up, therefor you can be mad no matter how unfair the guy thinks it is.

Now to guys we need to, but hardly ever do, realize that a girl can get mad, and she is watching you. Always watching you. Like a stalker...but not in a stalker was. Not that she wants to see you slip up...just that she is making sure you don't, or if you do she can make sure you don't get away with it.

Now talking to girls. Guys are in a general sence dumb. We don't understand you, never had, never will, and I'm pretty sure Jesus doesn't fully understand you guys. (no offence to Jesus). So we might not do everything you want. Im sorry =(. We may try but we may fall short. And good job to the guys that actually do what a girl wants and makes that special girl happy =) because there are guys capable to do that for ever girl.

Well that is my thought for today.

Peace out girl-scout.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment