My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

I need to put my random thoughts out there...

Ok I just posted something but I'm posting another...just because I have no limit to how many posts I can put on. Now this one is more towards the reader....which....should be you but I may be wrong.

I love those extremely random thoughts you get that are like "oh ya man woh" and you feel like a hippy (maybe you dont).

But a lot of the times mine are a huge urge.

This is what got me thinking about random thoughts.

I had the biggest urge to make a showball...and light it on fire.

Just a HUGE urge!

Random.

Ok, but those are the things I live for. It makes me realize I haven't fallen into some sort of pattern that the government has set out to put on us all like we are brain washed. It means I can still freely think anything I want. And it in general makes life fun.

2+2 doesn't always have to equal 4, just make it something else.

Ok so I dont have the best quotes in the world that people post on their wall or write in their journal...unless they are talking about me and somehow it ended up to be really funny...but other than that, Its not that I try to make an insperational quote that everyone loves, I more try to make a quote that someone might see.

This all makes sence in my head just to let you know.

And thats how a lot of my life is...and I guess everyone else's I guess. If my thoughts made sence to everyone I would be like "el numero uno". But it doesn't. I just have a far superior, more creative, no limit mind. Not in scholastic smarts but in reaching out there smarts. I have Tyler for the smart smarts.

I think my mind is on some sort of frequencey that is about here *virtual point* and everyone else thinks on a level thats about here *different virtual point* then you have the crazy people that are way over there.

Sometimes I get mad that other people are understanding my way of things, or that I cant explain it good enough for other people to get it. It happens a lot.

Anyway.

See how this post hooked a total left?

I don't dwell on things, and if I do not for very long.

So Im going to end this.

Rundown~~~
I can't really get people to understand my random, yet totally logic, thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment