My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

WoW weekend!

So sence I realized I could get really close to lvl (short for level) 80 on Snowbasin I planned a WoW weekend. It started last night with me getting to lvl 78 and finding a good place for me to quest today (saturday) and tomorrow to get to lvl 79. Once there I do some things during the week and by next weekend he should be lvl 80!

Now if I go REALLY fast I could get to lvl 79 today and 80 tomorrow...boy that would be amazing. But sence my parents don't like me playing it hours on end I really don't think that is possible =(.

So this weekend I plan on isolating myself to the computer...nothing new I guess =).

And hopefully once the play is over I can get Kaggor back. Boy how I miss Kaggor.

Now sorry if you don't know really anything about World of Warcraft and you just read that, I just wanted to say I'm going to be a hermit this weekend and don't want to be bothered.

Peace out girl-scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment