My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

I need to plan things better =/

Well me and my uber lameness tried not to be uber lame...but ended up being uber lame.

"She will just beeee-yotch and beeeee-yotch"

So I'm getting pretty annoyed with Person C because of said quote up there. So in my epic attempt to rid my mind of all the crap that is being dumbed on me day by day from school I wanted to devise a little hang out. Here we go again.

This is usually how my weekends go. Me and Tyler (sometimes Nate also) just sitting there thinking "OMFREAKIN'GEEZE! WE NEED LIVES!" and just thinking of "what we could do and who we SHOULD be hanging out with".

Well I decided to take action today. The opportunity arrive at lunch today when AMY COTTA-RELL (that isn't her actual last name...that's just how I will say it some times) said "I need to do something bad". Now realize we were talking about things like toilet papering and getting kicked out of Wal-Mart so I thought "Well lets see. She wants to do something. I want to do something. And out of this little group right here I would probably be the first to attempt to get kicked outta Wal-Mart...Sooo if she wants to do something 'bad' (which we wouldn't actually do anything horrible) then I'm the one she will probably look towards to do said activities with". So we planned over the summer that we are going to go toilet papering multiple times and get kicked out of Wal-Mart, but until then I just asked if she wanted to hang out.

Well that is cool and all because she said "OH HECK YA!" (not exact words...but close enough) but the thing is that every girls parents have this thing of thinking every guy is going to rape (sorry if the language bothers you) their daughter. I'm not a rapist, but sadly guys get pinned as one. So then I had to get other girls so we could all hang out...because there always has to be more than one girl there....ALWAYS =/. So I see Lyssaloo and I said "LYSSA! I'm probably going to get to come to my house and you should come." She accepted and so she is coming. Though I feel sorry for her because the last few times she has come over I think me Nate and Tyler have bored her to death. That is usually my crappy planning skills.

But tonight...unless my uber failness kicks in...should be good. Though I am uber fail and haven't really planned much to do...all I know is that some people are coming over and I don't really know who...now that I think about it I really should call more people since I FINALLY found the school directory.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. One day it won't matter when there is only one girl hanging out with a bunch of boys... take me for example; I turned out fine!

    ReplyDelete