My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Cast Partay! (before and after)

'Twas a very eventful night Friday night with ups and downs and all arounds. Everything from Adam bumming out then coming up with a master plan, to getting yelled at for a misplaced credit card.

Tyler "Well tonight is the cast party...and Nate is coming over"
Me "What should we do?"
Tyler "I don't know, we can't bring him, but I don't want to leave him"
Adams Text "I'm coming to get you guys, get ready"
My Text "We haven't decided what to do with Nate"
Adams Text "Well hurry!"

So Friday was the cast party for the musical people. Fun. But Nate was requested to come over after a series of events me and Tyler didn't think about. So upon Nate's arival at Tyler's house we had to do some quick thinking. We could: A. Bring Nate along and see how people take it (risky) B: Leave Nate and go to the party (kinda sounded mean) or C: Stay home with Nate (but we could have missed something epic). Hmm what to do. I feel kinda bad for Nate but we went to the party. I mean the party was planned for a while and we were invited and no one there would have known Nate. Maybe 5 people would have. But we went, and he found something else to do.

Now a car ride with Adam's parents is always fun. Adam is just like his dad, the jokesters, and his mom is more kinda serious. So Yin and Yang are compatable. Now Adam's mom is VERY strict about girls...VERY strict. So me being me I decided I would make her a little worried for her sweet little baby boy (aka Adam Beiber). Adam has never kissed a girl, not that it is a bad thing I totally respect him, but It's fun to joke around about that stuff when his mom is in the area.

Me "Kristen (Adam's mom) today I will make your son become a MAN!"
Adam's mom "And how are you going to do that?"
Me "Today Adam will kiss a girl, and this is the PERFECT party to do it at"

Well she did get a little worried...I don't think she trusts me very much...hmm. And right when I step out of the car (because by this time Tyler, Tyler, and Adam had already reached the front door) I say "Don't worry, I'll make sure your son is FULLY satisfied" and ran off. I wish I could have known what she was thinking at that moment.

So when we arive not much is going on. We were fashinable on time, so we had to wait for the fasionable late people to show up. To make this easier I will write a list of some events.

Smeer the queer. (guys only cause no girls were brave enough)
Anoying little kid with fire crackers.
"The Love Bench" (nothing nasty)
Sammy failing not once, not twice, not three times, but countless times trying to get a soccer ball away from me throughout the night.
Girl landing totally on her head while slipping on the wet grass during the setup of he backflip.
Floor flexing so much I wouldn't have been suprised if it totally broke through to the basement.
Annie sitting on Chace's lap the WHOLE party! (very very odd)
Taylor having his only friend at the party be a 6 or 8 year old (somewhere between those 2)
and other stuff

So during this party I tell Adam
"Ok who do you want to kiss to become a MAN!"
"I'm not doing it Jason"
"Oh come on, you don't want to have a sweet sixteen, and this is perfect party to loose your virgin lips at"
"Nope I'm going to have a sweet sixteen. Both of my parents did, so I'm going to"
"Come on man, I didn't even have a sweet 15, It's not that bad...why wait till highschool anyway"
"When I'm sixteen and actually can kiss girls without people judging me for being young, trust me, I will line up girls and kiss all of them. I will kiss girl after girl after girl."
"Well...never thought of that...ok here is you choice. You can eather loose em now, or kiss a TON of girls in high school, and trust me I will make sure you line up girls and kiss em all. Now if you choose to loose em now you have...umm...maybe Kandis, or Hannah. Oh Sammy is over there."
"Oh Aubrian was eyeing me"
"Thats a good choice"
"I'm joking Jason, I'm going to have a sweet sixteen"

And from that the conversation ended and we went on. I still have full respect for Adam.
Time passes and party is over. Now on the car ride home Tyler W's parents got us. Oh a car ride home with Dan is just as fun as a car ride with Adam's parents. Now Dan is a BIG dude, and is funny as heck. He has some funny stories that get funnier every time he says them. This is the story of Aneita* (not exact words but pretty close)

Dan "Ok so this Aneita girl she was weird, like REALLY weird. One day I was walking down the hall the day of the girls choice dance, and from behind a locker Aneita jumps from behind a locker and says 'HEY' and it was one of those 'ahhh' kinda 'hey's'. Now she looks me right in the eye and says 'Are you going to the dance' and I have to say 'uuhhh I don't know, no one has asked me' to which she replies 'Well I'm asking you know and your going' and this was those 'you cant say no' moments. Now Aneita smelt bad, REALLY BAD, like if you stuck a rotting egg in a smelly old shoe and burried it in the back yard for three weeks and dug it up again then smelt it, I WISH she smelt that good. Now I am quite abit taller than she is so to put her arms around my shoulders she would have to reach up and those pits just let out an AWEFUL smell. The worst part was, was she only wanted to dance the slow songs, so if we did her pits would be open the whole time. So my idea was dance the fast songs, so she wouldn't have to rais her arms. Well that backfired because she started to sweat, and I mean SWEAT! Now she smelled even worse, and I didn't know that was possible. I promised myself I would never date Aneita again"

He has another story about "the blue flush" but you would have to ask him about it, I can't tell em very well and I don't want to type it out because I have more to talk about.

So at 11 o'clock I get a call from my parents. We were still driving home so I asumed they were just checking where I was and if I was coming home. Well thats not what happend.

My dad "Jason I lost my wallet and I'm pretty sure I left it at Olive Garden last night when we went to dinner. So I need you to call them and ask if I left it there"
Well I didn't want to so I simply asked "well why can't you do it" because I thought he was at home and not driving home from Salt Lake I think.

Well that made him pop a fuse. He starts yelling at me and blah blah blah about how I should go find HIS wallet, he didn't even ask me nicely or explain why he needed me to. If he would have simply said "Jason I realized I lost my wallet and I was wondering If you could call Olive garden and see if they have it. I would but I am driving home and you will be home before I am" I would have been fine.

So I get home at 11:25 and think "why the heck would anyone be at Olive Garden this late. I ain't calling." so I get on World of Warcraft.

Oh when my dad comes home and finds out I'm sitting there on WoW and haven't called yet boy was he TICKED off (I did that just for you guys).

After his yelling and my sitting there I was suprised I wasn't grounded. He called Olive Garden and they had his credit card and then we resolved it pretty fast and simple.

In the end It was a good night, and over all a pretty fantastic week.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. You should have JUST MADE THE CALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Jason sometimes... well whatev... you won me a dress.

    ReplyDelete