My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

You've been quoted 2

Things people have said. Most wont make sence if you weren't there.

If there is no line between sayings then it they are in a pair and go together.

(In no specific order)

"SHE MESSAGED ME! DON'T YOU GET IT?" Dad

"Nate have you been spraying coconut perfume...well maybe it was Bingham" Me
"Ya it was Bingham" Me, Ryan, and Paige

"Does your butt say 'booty queen'?" Me

"Me and Star are going to make homemade videos...if you know what I mean" Guy in my guild
"PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET!" A different person in my guild

"Maybe you could dance on the table, then it could get interesting" My aunt

"Why don't you just freeze your (fill in anatomically* correct name for male area), and smash em with a hammer, because you are obviously not using em!" Nate K.

"Did you loose at colors?" Me

"You pee loud" Me and Tyler

"You know my son Tyler? You REALLY have to stop peeing on him" Random lady in a dream I had

"He sneezed so hard, the snot bounced off his hand and went into his eye" Me

"Your killin me smalls" Me and Tyler (from sandlot)

*giggle giggle* "You won the dress" Kelsey

"Naturally" Curtis
"Naturally" Me
"Naturally" Curtis

"The Volkswagon Death fart" Dan

"Whats that noise" Mrs. Corry
"Thats my heart" Clint
"Oh so you do have one?" Mrs. Corry

"Hey guys" Taylor
"Do you hear that" Tyler
"ya that high pitched squeek" Adam
"Uh guys" Taylor
"THERE IT IS AGAIN!" Tyler

"Tyler you SNIFFED the man" Me
"I was seeing what cologne he had on" Tyler D.

"I TRY to explain things but all of you lesser beings can't understand em" Me

"That was the quickest quickey I've EVER heard of" Me
"Ya we practice" Jed

"I want to name it 'The Retarded dance we made in Social Dance dance'" Me

"DUH SUN IS MY FAVORITE PLANET! and duh erf is otay too" Me

"With a cherry on top?" Tyler
"With a cherry on top" Davis
"WELL I HATE CHERRIES!" Tyler

"I think the advances in technology are FASCINATING!" Me

"Jason I think that poo was making you fun" --

"...why don't we...go upstairs..." *creepy face* Nate

"Do you just have balls that magically come out of your hands?" Kandis (not dirty)

"It's like muppets treasure island" Lyssa
"Ya muppets treasure island on CRACK!" Me
"Dude it was made by the Canadians" Tyler
"OOOOOHHHH that explains so much" Me

"There was a Mckenna girl I was talking to. She goes to Legacey" Ashlyn
"THATS MY MCKENNA!" Me

"OMG KYLE?!?! Dude I haven't seen you since third grade...and my best memory of you is when we were in my basement and you kicked a rubber ball into my face" Me
"Haha I remember that" Kyle

"What elementary did you all go to" Girl I don't know at the theatre festival
"Well I'm a preppy...North Davis Prepatory Acadamy" Me
"OOOO I'm sorry" different girl I don't know

"I SWEAR I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE!" ^ that girl
"Okay!" Me
"THIS IS GOING TO PISS ME OFF IF I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!" same girl
"Okay!" Me
"You know, no one likes your snotty attitude" same girl
"OKAY!" Me

"When you are with a beautiful girl, you don't talk about all of the hot girls you have seen in flower shops" Dad
"It's not that I want to WOO Lyssa. I mean we are shop buddies, we can talk about anything" Me

"Another tip, Girls don't like WoW players" Dad (LIER! LIER! LIER!)

"WHERE IS THE WoW STAIR!?!? THERE WAS NO WoW STAIR!" Me

"We need to extend our boundaries" Nate

"Hello. This is the Russian Mob. Prepare to die!" Nate

"This is Tachers Quarm, its time to step it up" Adam

"You don't just promise doughnuts and just not bring them" Me

TBC

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment