My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

My spell check

We all know that I can't spell worth my life...even if I'm trying my hardest to spell something right. =/ hmm. So with lack of resources and a heap of unused brains in my head I devised a way to spell check my spelling. It's far from 100% reliable...maybe 27% but it is a heck of a lot better than the 0% I used to have.

GOOGLE! Yes that is right, Google. Google is my new and improved spell check. Whenever I come to a word that I am not sure about I do these easy steps.

1. Sound it out to make myself look like a third grader.

2. Type it a few times in various ways

3. Type it into the google search bar that is at the top of my screen and what ever comes up as a "common search" I just go off that.

=)

I'm a genius.

And from that my spelling has semi gone up.

Now a way I have to spell a lot of things like People and Orange and Paper and such I eather have to

1. Sing the little song they teach you in Kindermagarten (my epic way of saying Kindergarten)

2. Actually say it letter by letter.

If I don't do that I sit there at words like People not knowing how in the world to spell it. P-E-O-P-L-E.

So that is my thought of the day. Tomorrow I will do my weekly update because I was writing "You've been quoted 2" for a while and it is still going.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment