My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Next Blog.

So for some creative ideas I decided to spam the "Next Blog" button at the top of the screen. Not really the best idea I have ever had. I'm a teenage dude in a Older Womans environment. Oh dear.

I'm going to make up my own estimation here but I would say that 9/10 blogs are by women who are married. I'de steep to say 19/20.

While spamming the "Next Blog" button those were the only types of blogs I found. "Just married and telling our story" or "first child and telling our story" or "LETS GET CRAFTY!". Yikes! And here I am, a teenage dude, just telling random things that happen to me. I am outnumbered. So realizing how many housewives have blogs I thought to myself "I don't want to read those, and they don't want to read this" thus making the ability for blog growth slim. Now if only I had the smarts to figure all the cool stuff out to make my blog pretty epic, but I don't.

So how will I get more people to follow me...this is always my question. I guess I could steal all of "Mormon Bachelor Pad"'s ideas, but that wouldn't be cool.

http://mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com/

So while I go brainstorm you sit back and relax.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment