My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

M Day!

I'm a goof, I know that, and I may come up with some pretty weird things, but I like who I am and I like what I do.

So everyone says "Is today an A day or a B day", oh I am reffering to school here, but I think to myself "is today a M day or an A day". Now for all schooling purpose I do say A and B day but this isn't really about schooling schedual, its people schedual. Confused about why? Maybe maybe not. So I am going to expound on all of my reasoning without giving TOO much away.

Today was a M day and it turned out to be really good. Although at the begging of M day I was worried. I knew yesterday that some poeple were going to be gone for reasons and realized they were going to be gone on M day. So I figured without a M there is no M day and its just a regular A day. (school A days are people M days and school B days are people A days...I have a system)

So since M won't be here I won't have a M day today, and the very sad thing is it couldn't have even been a P day or T day. So today was suppose to suck.

Well I walk into school with my fancy snatchy outfit on ready for my Social Dance test with no M in sight...and again no P in sight eather, and that made me sad. When I was just about to put my head down something caught my eye. OMG IT'S M!

Well that wasn't suppose to happen, but I'm glad it ended up to be that way.

So I expect this M day to be like every other M day, but this M day was different. It was one of the most M filled M days ever, and probably my favorite M day so far this semester.

In the end I had a good M day, and a good school A day.

Sorry for the confusion. You wouldn't get it unless you realized what M and A is, but I had to blog about my Happy M day.

And aparently blue is my color...who knew.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment