My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Sleeping in the Garage

So for the past I don't know how long I have been complaining about how small my bed is. Its not that I'm hugely fat, trust me I'm skinny like a twig and when I suck in as far as I can I get "rib boobs", but I am definently not the shortest person in the world. Me being an almost 6 feet tall and a teenager I ten do sprawl all over the place. My legs are stretched this way and that, my arms go where ever they please, and my comforter is oddly wrapped around my body. Twin sized bed ain't doing it for me. I want a bed where I can leap into and sprawl all over the palce withough having to worry about a wall, headboards, or falling off the bed. I need a queen sized bed!

So thats what I'm getting. And we are replacing our guest bedroom bed and totally changing things and blah blah blah, but none of that has to do with me. Now my soon to be queen sized bed will be the guest bed also. When company is staying over I move up to my sisters bed, they get my queen sized bed, and if my sister is home she gets her bed and I get the couch, which isn't all that bad but not the best. So untill we go and get said queen sized bed (rhymed) I have to "sleep in the garage". Don't judge me.

...It's not that bad...Freezing cold...scary at times...but It's only the garage...and I said don't judge me...

So about "sleeping in the garage". Lyssa was over and I was getting something out of a cabinet in the garage. We have the old guest bedroom matress and box spring in the garage leaning up against the cabinet so I had to move it. She kinda gave the mattress a funny look and I said "I have to sleep in the garage...don't judge me", to which she totally belived and Tyler, knowing what to do in the time when the oprotunity calls, played along.

So tomorrow we will probably pick up my new bed. Queen sized bed. Big bed! Big enough for two...if ya catch my drift.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment