My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Don't Worry!

So I have officially made a second blog. So now all things WoW are going to go over to that one. I will still have the pictures I already have up on here but everything new and such and all the WoW stuff I have to say will go over there. Now for the 5 people that read my blog I don't expect you to read my other one, because I'm not writing to you, I'm writing to WoW people. And seeming as how all you guys think WoW is a sin and you LLLLLOOOOOAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHH it then stay away from it and just keep reading this here blog that you are curently reading.

I hope some poeple are happy.

Peace out Girl-Scout!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek! I've got the cutest little brother out there! I like it, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete