My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Creative. Make life you!

For all you creative poeple out there, doing creative thinking, for some creative reason, to do something creative, for one creative reason or another, be more creative.

Ok so that basically doesn't have anything to do with what I'm thinking now (maybe a lil)...I just wanted to use creative a lot in one sentence. Which creative is a funny word.

The human mind can be amazing. How one thinks, acts, feels, does, its all one giant system that in turn goes to your brain. Every action has to start with a thought, every thought creates an action, and the cycle is repeated. But to go into ones brain and to actually figure out how that person is thinking, doing, working, functioning, and overall find them, is just remarkable. Thats what I want to do know.

I have a pretty big emagionation. Mostly from playing to much World of Warcraft, and watching Harry Potter, or reading the Twilight series twice (yes I'll admit I enjoy the books). But to find some emagionation that can be remotely close to mine is rare. Maybe not an emagionation like mine is what I'm looking for, more a CREATIVE thinker. (eh eh see how that tied into what I'm thinkin about). To take reality, give it a shake, a flip, a turn, a stir, then add a few drops of fakeness, and make it whatever you want it to be is what I'm talking about. Sure emagionation woulda worked here but I had my mind set on creativity.

You should be you. Thats generally why you are you. Life doesn't have to be what they (they being anyone besides yourself) make it, life should be what you make it.

Now just let your creativity take you anywhere, once you have what you want set it into action.

Think positive, thats the key. I'll use my dream Corvette I want. I think "one day I will be driving down the roads in a shiney Corvette" and keep thinking that. Now Corvettes aren't the nicest cars ever but I have a huge liking of them. It's a goal I can reach, but is challenging still. Every time I see a Corvette I think of me driving it, me feeling the engine roar to life, me taking care of it, me taking my wife to some fancey place. You gotta think that a goal is reachable, doable, beable. Think that you have what your goal is.

Back to the creative side of things.

I have an ability to just leave this world and put myself in another, where things go my way. I can think of something totally epic that people wonder "how the heck does he think of those things". I'm a "dream big or your waisting your time" guy. People say I'm really going places.

Now you dont need an uber smart brain, or be able to do something amazing. All you need is you. Your brain. Be creative.

I have a friend that has one of these minds. Not a mind like mine, a mind like hers. She has done what I have but has made it HERS. Thats the key here make it YOU! Back to her. She is a fantisiser*. (I guess what I'm trying to say is she will make life a fantasy and see it as that.) (i just realized i have text overwrite and i dont know how to get rid of it and it pisses me off! and its never done this before)

Sure she still has reality, but she puts that reality in her fantasy way.

Well I have to go. Didn't get to say everything I wanted to but oh well. There are other times. I do have ideas for my next blog and it should be out tomorrow or sunday. Also I'm getting pissed at text overwrite!

No comments:

Post a Comment