My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

JUST DANCE! (and what you might learn at one)

I just recently went to a regional dance, and let me tell you it was pretty much THE SHIZ! You know how Jr. High dances are really lame and everyone just sits and talks? Well this is WAY better. Amazing music, with plenty of B-D-O-G's to dance with, AND COOKIES! Plus me and my friends all got a group picture together.

The good thing is, is that everyone is huble enough to dance with whoever. You don't get those Jr. High punks that think they are Bad-a** and just want to stand around and look "cool", these people are there to have a good time, they actually took the time to get ready in a (for guys) shirt and tie and (for girls) a skirt or dress. So obviously they WANT to be there and they WANT to dance and they WANT to have a good time, which we fufilled all 3. The only thing that bugged me is about half way through it till about 4/5 of the way through every girl I wanted to ask was taken =(. But no worries I got to dance with everyone I wanted, except Amy cause Tyler had to steal her on the last dance when I was going to ask her.

Its just an amazing time with all of your friends, and you can really get to know how much you like some poeple.

Ashlyn for the past 2 nights in a row has be THE SHIZ! I havent really hung out with her before but I realized I should have. Anyway, she, no matter what, is ALWAYS there for pretty much EVERYONE! And I wouldnt call it using her and Amy, I'd call it "I have the coolest friends EVER", its just I really needed to know who Emmet was (and me and Tyler narrowed it down to eather him or me and it ended up being him). They are amazing! Because let me tell ya, that was driving me insane (long story of why). But know that I realize it, knowing who Emmet was doen't really matter anymore. If you read the post you will see why, but I'm not going to give away my friends blog without permision, I can be polite.

That was the best dance I've been to, and I plan on going to every other one.

I've always had the though "Ugh dances, everyone just stands around and I will waist 3 hours of my life". I just realized that is how long church is, but that seemed WAY faster than church. Why was I so negative, I never even gave it a chance. But I went to this one and things basically went PERFECT!

Some feelings have been shifted around (but one is still the same (but it might change soon, depending on certain factors)). =)

Anyway its 12:25 A.M and I have church tomorrow. I would stay up more and write but my spidey sences are tingling.

So please, in the comments, tell about your favorite dance you've been to and why.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. all right, then... I will be the first to comment on your entire blog :) Anyway, regional dances = best part of the month. And I've only been to one so far. I totally agree with what you said! The people that go to the regional dances are the ones that are there to dance and socialize and just have fun. They're the ones that care, not just go to be away from home or something. Glad you had fun!

    (I know you have no clue who this is... my blog is for Honors English and we have to have fake names... It won't be too hard to find who I am, I think it says somewhere on my blog.... But I'm not going to tell you, just to drive you crazy. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am SO SAD that you wrote about my BFFs and not me! Where am I? I'm here, sitting at my computer, so depressed! That's what! I danced with you! I've hung out with you before! I WANT TO BE ON YOUR BLOG!!!
    Thanks for that part about Emmett. I never doubted that you were polite, just that your niceness was interfered with by your INSANE drive to know EVERYTHING. I am sorry for my impoliteness...I know I was.
    I luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that group picture was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete