My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Was that bad? No it couldn't be, but it was.

So I figuered out my friend had a blog and she put some deep secrets in it but coded everything into twilight charecters. I asked her what her blog was cause I wanted to check it out but she wouldnt tell me because she did put a LOT of secrets in it. So today we are calling her to hang out but she was sick =(, so I have her practically best friend ask her for her blog, and she gave it to her not thinking I would read it. But I did.

Now the stuff on there is meant for a personal journal, not a bublic blog...wow deep stuff yo. And if I did know who's code name was who's I would basically know all her secrets.

I MUST KNOW!

I have a strange feeling that I'm part of this, and not in the best of ways. Sure it was an old post but if I am correct I just found out she likes me (which I kinda really hope I'm correct).

Now I feel guilty for checking it. She obvioulsy didn't want me to see it cause I might find out to much about her, but aslo her really good friend (idk if they are best friends so I'll say really good) wanted to read it too so I had her ask for it. Oh and also my best friend was here and he saw it too. So I dont feel so bad about it, I mean its a public blog. I would really feel bad if I found her journal and went trhough it without her knowing, but sence this is the internet and its a public blog I dont feel so bad.

I honestly am going to read her whole blog, she is a pretty interesting girl and I'll get to see a different side of her. AND I WILL FIND OUT HER SECRET NAMES! At least that is my goal.

Should I feel bad?

1 comment:

  1. Yes.
    You have NOT A CLUE. I think I probably lost a year of my life to the stress you caused.
    Jason, Jason, Jason! Why did you talk to Amy and Ashlyn about this but not to me? Why? Please talk to ME.
    I honestly am going to read your whole blog, you're a pretty interesting boy and I'll see a different side of you. AND I WILL FIND OUT YOUR SECRET NAMES! My goal will be reached.

    ReplyDelete