My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Not to be sexest...buuuuuut...

Girls don't make me mad...I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Though most things that are good have a catch, and trust me, girls have a BIG catch to them. They are IMPOSSIBLE! Mama of Obama!

Here is how I reason.

1. Girls are "Attention Whores" a lot of the time.
You know when they put up a picture on facebook and say "holly shiz I am SOOO ugly" just to have poeple say "NO YOU ARENT YOU ARE B-E-A-UTIFUL" and they go on and on saying they aren't. GET OVER YOURSELF! Gosh, you are a B-D-O-G (beautiful daughter of god) so dont say you aren't.

2. Girls will get mad at you for the smallest of things and jump to conclusions so you can't explain yourself.
I was at play practice and we were all sitting in a corner when we got a little loud and the director got mad at us for talking so loud. So we have a system to deal with that situation. When you get in trouble you always move to a different spot because she looks in certain spots for the noise, so if you move away from where the enitial noise was then she looks there again and you are in a different spot.
So we get up and move but one girl was talking to the guy she liked and didn't realize why we were moving. She thought we were moving just so they could be alone and cause an awkward situation, so what does she do? She flips out. The next time I walk past her I get a "I HATE YOU" for no reason (well she had a reason but I didn't know it). I ask why and she says cause we all left her. When I was trying to explain why she wouldn't listen, even my best friend was trying to explain to her (because me and him figured out the system), but she was mad at him too. After we FINALY explain to her why we moved she still wasnt happy.
Now I don't mean to be rude to that particular girl, that was just an example. (not if you read this I did not use your name. This was the most recent example I had)

3. Girls can't have anything less than perfection.
Girls you know this, and guys you know this, girls have a set guy and if she doesn't get him down to the T she doesn't like a guy. Honestly? No guy is going to fit your dream guy. Thats why you have to pick out several guys that all have some of the "perfect" traits and pick from those, cause you are never going to find mister "perfect" (although eventually you will find mister "right" and he is going to be pretty close to mister "perfect"). So have variety. (Guys can also do this and it bugs me. And I will say I like a plethora of girls all for different reasons so I sure as heck dont do this (not saying Im perfect))

4. Girls make drama our of EVERYTHING!
*Girl over hears other girl* "well she flipped out at me and was acting kinda insane". ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! Instantly the overhear-er HATES the overhear-y's gust. Maybe she was telling a story of a time they were super hyper and it was all fun and games. Ok so that was a crapy example, here is a better one.
I am in an advanced singing group (even though the teacher didnt want me in there I was the only guy that was willing to fill the spot) and that class creates enough drama to make the happiest kid in the world and his brother, who they love each other SOOO MUCH, hate eachother for forever and 3/4ths. Then eventually cap each other with a pistol. And whoever killed the other they will kill themselves. Honestly I think thats how much drama comes from the people in that class. So anyway one time there was a group of girls that all of a sudden someone said something (not meaning to hurt anyones feel-bads (cant belive I just used that)) and BOOM HEADSHOT! ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! Then one after another they are HATING each other and they are mad and wanting to get rid of each other and this and that. Pretty soon these 4 girls aren't even talking to each other. Long story short after a week or so of this they find out they made a HUGE deal out of NOTHING! And I had to listen to them rant.
Dont worry guys, I'm not trying to be mean, I LOVE you guys.

4. The "PIE" Theory
This bugs me but it is kinda funny. This goes along with drama, and aslo prooves girls are WAY more complicated than guys.
"I like Pie" -guy. (Girl to self) "OMG does that mean he's trying to say he likes me? Maybe it means we should just be friends. Wait, I dont like pie...does that mean he doesnt like me. Maybe its code for 'you have something in your teath'. Or maybe he doesnt like my outfit. Is my hair ok?"
And my friends (that are girls) admit girls do this all the time.

In the end I dont want to make any girls mad, or make them hate me, OR made drama outa this. I love you guys, and you are amazing friends that I dont want to lose. But you can make a guys life dificult with all of your "catches" that come with you. But you guys are still amazing and are B-D-O-G's, and I will always love you.
Plz dont get mad at me cause I didnt use names so no public people will know about who I'm talking about other than the people in this story.

So guys if you have any more experiences of why girls can be impossible (but still lovable) please I'd like to hear. Girls try to defend yourselves and say why you thing guys are impossible.

2 comments:

  1. nope. I'm not even going to attempt to defend us. Seriously, you guys have us figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRR That made me MAD!
    Ok.... I'll do this by number.
    1. I apologize for my self-esteem issues. Maybe it's because of guys who talk about making out with girls in their heads that makes me feel that way... and I don't mean simply you.
    2. Mostly I wasn't even mad at you or Tyler. Just Amy. But, see, things were SUPER awkward with ...him that you left me with... because I DIDN'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE! So I was pretty mad. I hated it when he was all looking gooily into my eyes and I just about threw up. I didn't expect you guys to see that but Amy should have picked up on that!
    3. OK, I'm sorry but that is totally bull. Just an excuse for you to stop bettering yourself. Think about the girl you like, no love! Do you want anything but perfection for her? Well, it's the same with girls! We want to be someone a guy can love all his life! Don't get discouraged, girls like trying all the flavors and will probably go for any guy who makes her feel like the most incredible girl ever. I mean, I know you're well on your way, because I love being around you!!!!
    4. Haha. The reason the Pie Theory is so funny to Amy and I is because me and her were totally crushed by these two best friends... .... .... ... and were watching a hopeless romantic movie when my sis walked in. In the ensuing jokes, my brilliant sis and Amy and I came up with the Pie Theory to describe, flawlessly, when we don't understand guys and feel bad to the point that it is unhealthy.
    My take on your take. Take it how you like...

    ReplyDelete