My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

"Have fun with it"...."YOUR NOT LETTING ME HAVE FUN WITH IT"

Everyone likes music, and if  you don't you have MAJOR issues. And once in a while people like to burst out in a song and just have fun with it, singing is fun....all the way up untill it gets to seious. And maybe you devote your time into being an amazing singer and take singing very serious, I'm not saying thats bad, its just not for me.

Last year I was in good ol' boys chior, and that was FUN! It's not very serious and we had these 2 kids that practically ran the class and made it fun. Our teacher didn't make us do retarded stuff and presure us with thousands of concerts and didn't make us have perfect harmony (we couldn't do harmony for our lives). The guys ran the class, we chose the things to do, we got to do what we wanted to. Probably the funnest class I have ever had. So I thought if boys chior was so fun wouldn't rhapsody be fun too (thats our advance chior at my school). I mean its the same thing, singing, but you have B-D-O-G's in there and it makes it that much better. So I didn't make it my first audition, but I did my second.

The start was a BLAST!!! Everything I dreamed that class would be it was. But everything has its catch, and this has a bigger catch than girls do. This class got dumb FAST! Pretty soon our teacher is making us do dumb songs and she expects perfect 4 part harmony and getting everything 100%. So Christmas concert was still ok, at least we got to dance with it, but it still was getting lame.

Well Christmas concert is over, now what. Now the worst thing of all, Solo and Onsomble. BLEGH! By this time our teacher has realized that me and my friends goof off in that class cause we want to have fun, thats whats suppose to happen, right? Aparently not. Ever sence the new semester started and we have this new student teacher girl our teacher has been....BLEGH! And the student teacer is....BLEGH! They are constantly at our necks because we arent doing what we are suppose to.

"PERFECT HARMONY GUYS OR I WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN!"

"IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY I WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN!"

"I NOTICED YOUR MATH BOOK WAS OPEN AND YOU WERENT LOOKING AT IT...IM GUNNA WRITE YOU NAME DOWN ANYWAY"

"MAKE ONE PEEP OTHER THAN PERFECT HARMONY I WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN" "but-" "JASON IM WRITING YOUR NAME DOWN"

Holy SHIZ yo!

So they always ask us "Why do you guys do this, boys chior is more diciplined than you". Well maybe its cause you've taken something that we used to enjoy and made it dumb! So we are bored and tired of "perfect harmony" and the dumbest songs you can emagine so we have to do something before we go totally crazy like you have! And for this they write our names down. BLEGH! Do I have some sort of sign on my forhead that says "Hey write me down for the gayest reasons you can emagine"? It feels like I do.

I used to love to sing, now I hate it. All from a class that I thought was going to be cool but isn't.

Now her excuse for everything is "you guys are an advanced chior you should be better than this". Just because we can sing good (well they can...I wasnt really suppose to be in the class cause I cant sing) doesn't mean we are perfect angels. But she thought we were. Last year we had those 2 kids that got in trouble for everyone, they didnt care, they liked it. And trust me, we were doing the exact same things last year as this year and yet she thought we would magically change just because we got into advanced chior. Think again!

That whole entire class is...BLEGH! All I have to do is hold out for a week or two and it will be POPS CONCERT! That is honestly the only reasy I'm still in that class. Pops concert the kids choose everything, and me and Tyler have a plan. All we need is 1 song, thats all we ask for, for me and him to put all of our energy and creativity into and trust me, the teacher wont have to deal with us if we can channel it into something that if we dont do it gets put on her. So she kinda has to let us do this or else she will have to endure my hell for a lot longer. 1 song thats all we ask. Is that to much? I mean we do sing 4 songs, and the song(s) we have in mind everybody loves, cause its Michael Jackson yo. Who doesn't love Michael Jackson, and if you dont you have MAJOR problems.

I just hope I can make it through this last concert before Pops before I go insane like the teacher and her student teacher.

Then I can really have fun in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment