My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

You've been quoted!

 These are some funny things I have heard people say in my lifetime, or just things people say.

"pretty much...THE SHIZ!" Me

"yo" Me

"I put tacks on teachers chairs and blame the school kids" Tyler

"What the BEEP!" Adam

"Well he died at the Tebbs house after trying to leave a home teaching visit" Dad

"I wanna see" Mom

"Wait go back" Mom

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 5+6=11. 11 fingers" Me and Tyler

"wait...(counts in head)...wait" Amy

"Oh my gosh Amy!" Mel

"Oh my gosh Mel!" Amy

"You little rascle you" Adam

"BEEF STEAK!!!" Adam

"Coolio" Kelsey

"Hey Luke" Ash

"Whos Luke?" Dad

"NO ITS MIKE!" Tyler

"Chicken Taco Chicken Taco boom" Tyler

"My hair is so poofy" Tyler

"The beach is that way" Nate

"CHEEE HOOOO" Nate Tyler Paisa

"Sweet Beans" Kelsey

"Sweet action yo" Me

"Im a poet and I didn't even know it" Tyler D

"UGH MOTHER!" Me

"Trippin Balls" Me

"ONE MORE LEVEL" Mom

"Im going to stay up all night and play solitare" Mom

"I just have Stinky" Kelsey

"Hey Kewsay" Me

"Hey Jasown" Kelsey

"Peace out Girl Scout" Kelsey

"FOR THE TALIBAN" Me

"SAUDI ARABIA!" Jake and Mitch

"I'm a GANGSTA!" Tyler D

"Yo my rhyms are great and you showing up late and I....I...aint gunna wait" Nate (one of his many "raps")

"USE THE SECRET!" Me

"Oh Snap" My shirt

"Eating ginger bread cookies is like canibolism for me, its just not right" Tyler

"Ugh Tenors" All the Basses

"That was beautiful...the song was nice too" The guys in Rhapsody

"Riley your the best" Me

"Dude tell me something I dont know" Riley

"Dude its Boss" Tyler

"Dude its Epic" Me

"Ooo right in the crumpets" Adam

"AHHH *random arm swings and head bobs* (somehow gets her point across to the girl she talks to)" Amy

"OH NO WAY!" Tyler

"So tell me what TittyJAM is" Dad

"Just skip to where I come in" Tyler

"What up my ninjas?" Me

"The Dark Lord will Arise" Me

"Yesh" Kierra

"Lets Get Sushi" Me

"Not many 15 year old boys will randomly say 'lets get sushi'" Dad

"Like in Avatar" Nick

"IM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT AVATAR!" Mrs. B

"I'll say 'Kandis come here I have a secret' then BOOM NINJA SWIPE" Nate

"Have I showed you [fill in the blank]" Adam

"Gravy" Mr. G

"What does that mean" Schliech

"You woulndt know" Mr. G

"Why not" Schliech

"Probably cause your white" Me

"Im such a stud muffin" Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment