My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

Rant baby rant baby.

Some people need to honestly calm down. And others need to know how to make a stupid basketball call right. I'm not saying my team didn't do some stupid things but what I am saying is the game could have been a lot smoother without everyone pissed off.

Let me clue you in. At my church ball game that I just got back from there was hell EVERYWHERE! This wasn't a coach yelling "open your eyes reff" this was "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU HONESTLY THAT DUMB TO NOT SEE THAT FOUL!!!" kind of game. Straight to the reffs face. Now the game started off really well, I missed every single shot I took but my team was doing great. It was pretty close and all was calm but towards the end of the 3rd quarter is when things turned bad.

My team had a comanding lead and we were up by 20. Sweet right? WRONG! All of a sudden the reffs start calling dumb stuff. Now one reff talked to us and said the other wasn't making good calls, which he wasn't, so my team wasn't to angry. Then the reff we like started making bad calls too and the other team was acting GAY and whining about every single tiny thing. Now my team knew they whine a LOT so we were getting mad at there baby attitudes. But what ticked us off most is we had the Technical called on us (luckaly overturned but still pissed us off), 3 of the DUMBEST calls I have ever seen, and one of them took out our center. Game is down to final seconds and from all of these gay calls the other team is now only down by 3. All we have to do is foul them before the shot and we win because there was only 1.6 seconds left on the clock and they had 1 and 1 so we still would be up by one. They toss it in and I hack a guy right as he takes the game tieing 3 point shot. Neither of the reffs saw it and so they didn't call it but sure as heck the other team saw it and they were FURIOUS!!! They start yelling at the reffs and the reffs are seriously talking to each other (not quite yelling but serious talking) and the guys keeping score are yelling at the 2 teams. We ended up barely winning in what was the MESSIEST game I have played in (maybe a very close second).

This is Maddness.
Maddness? THIS IS CHURCHBALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment