My Ways

This is my story, Not yours!

Nothing but the truth!

Friendship is key!

Amendment #1 baby.

Don't get involved!

If you play twilight ill play celebrities!

=/
I have a strange feeling that only my parents read my blog...well whats the point of this if my parents are the only ones reading...and thats dumb because they live with me. And they HAVE to see everything I do, lay off yo. Stop hovering over my shoulder its anoying as heck!

I got this idea from my friends blog. Sounds like fun...(though my parents will probably ask a TON of questions =/... lay off yo).

Voldemort. Thats me. Always have been, always will be. That is my charecter! Me in a nutshell...social. And if I dont get to socialize at all times I go CRAZY! Thats why I got a "N" in my rhapsody class and wrote "'Have fun with it'...'YOUR NOT LETTING ME HAVE FUN WITH IT'".

But enough about me me, cause this blog is all me me, I wanna talk about me friends.

T-Pain! Everyone knows him (well everyone that actually knows me knows why T-Pain is code name for). My best friend and my not-related-but-eh-I-wouldn't-want-to-share-a-room-with-him brother. You can't have one without the other. Its like pickles and peanutbutter...THE PERFECT MATCH! We have both found out I need him to survive.

Im the loop finder...hes the loop-fall-er-in-er. I find em, tell him, walk away, and by the time he sees it its blown up in his face. All up untill recently...now he doesnt even gets to the loops and I dont walk away fast enough...they are quick explosion aparently. (if you dont get this dont ask question...me and him are the only ones that do)

Taylor Lautner! He's the guy that every girl is like "DANG!"...but then again there are those die hard edward fans that are like "DUMB!"...(in this case the die hard Edward fans are people who like peace, quiet, and obedience). He's the third part of the triangle...but hes more of his own guy, doing his own stile...which is totally unique. Maybe not totally...cause Obama is just like him but the democrat form of him. His motto "What the beep".

Taylor Swift! Now Taylor and Taylor aren't in a relationship like real Taylor and Taylor, but thats who I named em. Taylor...how to discribe her? Pretty much THE SHIZ! Not only is she like totally perfect in every way...but she is totally perfect in every other way than the ways mentioned before. She's also a Thug! (She knits sweaters yo). Now she probably wouldn't admit to all this but I can say these things about her, considering thats how I think about her. Let see. Singer, B-E-A-UTIFUL, Fun Fun Fun, totally nice, and THE SHIZ! Also a Star Wars fan...Nice bonus there.

Emma Watson! Not only the most B-E-A-UTIFUL charecter on Harry Potter, but she is also B-E-A-UTIFUL like the person shes code named for. Now if you have ever wanted to be kissed by a Canadian angel (just because Canada is cool like that) then listen to her sing. DANG! Oooo I shiver thinking about that! And she is so cute when she does. Confadence is strong with this one. She is the next big thing (and I dont mean that cheesey thing off disney channel...dumb disney channel...the only good thing that ever came outa that place was Selena Gomez). A rising star in the night sky. In a world of darkness she brings light. Loves to laugh.

Selina Gomez! B-D-O-G! Determination, pass it on. Guns Ho! (not calling her a ho...but i was trying to be a pirate saying like guns out or guns forward or shoot ahead or shoot the guns...basically a lame way of saying determination). Roller coaster ride, the extreme ones that all the epic people like to ride over and over again. Everyone loves her, I mean who couldn't. She is a ball of fun! She has the energey to do stuff. Plus when she gets real excited she will use super telleconeses* powers and someone what ever girl she talks to gets exactly what she says then me and T-Pain are sitting there thinking "What in the world just happend". She is a keeper. She an assassin, which is epicly cool! Shes the secret agent, which is also epicly cool! In the end she is epicly cool! Gotta love her!

Jay-Lo! Mmmm mmmm mm mmm mmm. She is the secret. Not really because everyone agrees with me. She puts the M in mmmmmm...so she makes up the whole word. Golden bells that ring and linger with their true beauty and grace, that is how well she sings. Did I mention B-E-A-UTIFUL? Cause if I didn't I need to...wow she is B-E-A-UTIFUL! Perfection...thats all I can say. When she came down to the earth god said "Yup I made that. That is all my perfection put into one girl". Wow.

Capin Jack Sparrow! If you ever want to go on a boat call him up. Pretty much THE SHIZ! I wouldn't say we are incredible friends, but when we are at school we PARTAY! So many people copywright his signiture stuff...I will admit I use some of his creative genious and because of that I had to mention him.

Bellatrix le strange! She is CRAZY! But I love her. What a goober...a goofy goober (WOO). I'de say there is a never ending supply of sugar flowing into her cause she is always out of control! And then when she has sugar she gets INSANE! She's gotten hit by a train....then denied ever getting hit by one. Ha ha my sure amazingness.

Teddy Bear and Cub! (I know those aren't celebrity names but there is reasoning behind the name)
Now they need to come in a package because they make up a story, take one away and it doesn't work. They finish my day technically. If I have a suckish day its usually restored by Teddy Bear and then we mess around with Cub. Me and Teddy have know each other sence sevent grade and we have had a goofy friendship. Hard to explain. Then Cub came into the equation and it was no hold bar...I love that class.

Jack Black! Now me and him are bromance bros...dont get the wrong idea about that. Though some might dislike him I don't...he can be anoying but we all are...and he says I get anoying too, so it all works. Hes the one where you think GO AWAY but you realize if hes gone you will miss him. He's kinda just there...but he is needed.

Gangsta! He's a gangster no matter how many times I say he isn't. He's like Jack Black but different. Same in the sence where you say to yourself GO AWAY but you actually really need him. He is an example, doesnt let a thing get to him...no matter how much Taylor Lautner badgers him.

Tonga! Wow. Just...wow...ugh. He is a goof with his head half way screwed off. But he is my bro! If hes not "flirting" with girls hes talkin about em. Always has a gansta plan with him to get what he wants. Not to bright. Mind on the rugby. and rugby. plus some rugby. did I mention rugby? He has a crazy life and he totally thinks he is not a white boy from Utah, which he totally is. He replaces Taylor Lautner as part of the triangle seeming how he is more with me and T-Pain than Taylor is. No offence to Taylor. If he isnt grounded hes getting grounded...thats always fun. "Whatcha doing this weekend dude" "uhh im grounded" "why" "I honestly dont know". Obviously it was something dude, gotta stop hangin with the wrong kids and come to the light. But we love him.

Ann Hathaway! She raised me, she taught me, she is my best friend, and I love her to death!
Think you cracked the code of who is who?

No comments:

Post a Comment